Friday 7 August 2015

Review - Indulge by Georgia Cates


Title: Indulge
Author: Georgia Cates
Release Date: August 3, 2015


From New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Best-selling author, Georgia Cates, comes a steamy new standalone novel.

Beau Emerson is no gentleman. 

Those hazel eyes.
That filthy mouth.
That greedy, hard body.

It all equates to one thing. Irresistible.

One look and I know he’ll bruise my lips and scar my knees. He’ll give me the best nine days of my life while ruining me in the most beautiful way imaginable. And I’ll let him because he has the power to talk me into anything.
Except one thing.
Staying.

I have no choice. The things I desire from him will destroy me in the end. I want more than he’s capable of giving––something true and beautiful.
He can never know how much of me belongs to him. Too much is at stake.
Shh … don’t tell him he’s my everything.

My name is Anna James Bennett. And this is our story.






Indulge is written by one of my favorite authors and I’m even more excited to tell you this may be my favorite book by her to date! 

Meet Beau Emerson and Anna James Bennett. Both are at a resort for hedonists enjoying some time away from former relationships gone south. Beau and AJ meet on their first night at the resort and I’m excited to say, Beau surprisingly wasn’t at all what I expected him to be.

“Words are powerful. They can evoke countless reactions. Joy. Pain. Arousal. Make a heart skip a beat. Or shatter it into a million pieces.”

This book had all of the feels. Joy. Sadness. Arousal. Love. There were moments reading this book I felt my body shake from the feels. I experienced everything AJ did with her and Beau. He is officially my new dream husband and book BF! 

For a while I wondered if I had another epic Georgia Cates cliffhanger on my hands and once I realized I didn’t, it was almost time to jump for joy! Instead, I grabbed a glass of wine and locked myself away to finish it. No doubt, this will be a wonderful re-read for me, and soon! 
~ Review by Heather

My ovaries exploded when I was done reading Indulge and it was all thanks to sweet, sexy, southern Beau Emerson. My goodness, did he have a mouth that he knew to use very well…in various ways!! 

Beau just wanted to lose himself with one or two of the many woman at the resort he was at, to ease the pain he was enduring. Little did he realize, his trip and life would be turned upside down when his eyes meet Anna James.

Like Beau, Anna James was there to celebrate her divorce from her cheating ex, though, to be honest, she never thought she would enjoy a resort like Indulge. But, as it turns out, it would change her life forever!

Being a southerner all my life, I loved Anna James’ dialogue and her trueness to it; not being ashamed of it but embracing it, along with her strong belief in True Love! Oh, and Beau… My goodness, his southern-ness was so unbelievably sexy and hot as hell that I wished we could have gotten an entire book on just him! The banter between Anna James and Beau felt so real and natural that many times I felt as if I was there with them. 

Like life, there is angst in here that had me sweating bullets, hoping it wasn't what I thought it might be but dammit, it was! So kudos to you, Ms. Cates on scaring the mess out of me and having me grip my tablet like my life depended on it. Because it did, I just had to get to the end! 

A beautiful story of loss, passion, redemption and love conquering all things! I will be greedy and say I'm not ready for this to be the end of Beau and Anna James...please! 
~ Review by Kara




Georgia resides in rural Mississippi with her wonderful husband, Jeff, and their two beautiful daughters. She spent fourteen years as a labor and delivery nurse before she decided to pursue her dream of becoming an author and hasn’t looked back yet.

When she’s not writing, she’s thinking about writing. When she’s being domestic, she’s listening to her music and visualizing scenes for her current work in progress. Every story coming from her always has a song to inspire it.



No comments:

Post a Comment