Wednesday 30 March 2016

Review - Solid Stone: Revolving Door by E.G. Patrick


Title: Solid Stone: Revolving Door
Author: E.G. Patrick
Release Date: October 23, 2015


Violet Cole, a recent university graduate, is rushing to her first important business meeting when she comes face-to-face with a man she finds captivating and intimidating. His penetrating gaze makes her heart pound and her legs tremble. Violet learns that the wealthy and alluring Adam Stone is renowned for his success in the high-powered corporate world. He now consumes all of Violet’s thoughts. ​ 

A self-admitted control freak, Adam becomes intrigued by Violet’s untapped beauty and fierce honesty. He is determined to possess all of her. They embark on a passionate odyssey that is exhilarating and tantalizing. As their relationship intensifies, Adam and Violet must confront serious contradictions between them. How far is Violet willing to go to keep their relationship alive? Long-kept secrets are exposed leading to a surprising and explosive climax.





This was a sexy-panties are optional-story, which had me clenching my thighs and wishing it was me, not Violet, receiving the pleasure!! Violet's innocence showed right through her and I'd like to think that's why Adam becomes so intrigued with her. 

As Adam showed Violet what she'd been missing out, I saw the Domineering Alpha in him and, to be honest, at times I wanted to smack him. Poor Violet didn't know what she was exactly getting into when she said yes to Adam...but, boy, she was about to find out. 

Adam was used to being right, obeyed and getting what he wanted, and I'd like to believe that's why he chose Violet. Adam shows Violet how good they are together, yet we also see a sarcastic side to Adam that once again had me wanting to reach out and smack some kindness and sense into him. I frequently hated how he treated and spoke to Violet, and that's why I felt Violet lost a bit of her self-esteem there. I know she wanted to please him, but I wish she would have fought a little more. Though, one of the many things that Violet did experience was discovering her sexuality, which Adam was a pro at showing her.

Now, be warned! Solid Stone ends on a cliffy so we have to wait for book two to see if there will be a HEA for Adam and Violet. Nonetheless, it was a HOT read so get ready, and be prepared…you might need a cold shower (or two) and some extra panties after this one. 
~ Review Kara




Hello! Born in England, I now live in Canada. Living my life with passion and without barriers is my mantra. Bringing my secret dark fantasies to life in my stories is so therapeutic! I hope to entertain, stimulate and evoke all kinds of emotions. Each character means a lot to me so I take great care in giving them real personalities and intense desires as their lives grow within my books.


No comments:

Post a Comment