Friday 13 January 2017

Release Boost - Dying Wish by Margaret McHeyzer




Title: Dying Wish
Author: Margaret McHeyzer
Genre: Young Adult
Release Date: January 8, 2017



Blurb

I have three major loves in my life: my family, my best friend Becky, and ballet. Elijah Turner is quickly becoming the fourth.

He's been around as long as I can remember. But now he's much more than just the annoying guy at school.

My life was working out perfectly...until it got turned upside down.








Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Trailer

Watch the trailer featuring Dance While You Sleep,
an original song written and recorded for Dying Wish.



Dance While You Sleep is available on iTunes





Author Bio

There's something about the written word that is pure magic.

Possibly it's the fact there are 26 letters in the English alphabet, and they can create something so beautiful or so empowering they're capable to change our lives.

How important is it that we break suit and stretch our minds?

I like to think of myself as 'unique'. My stories aren't for everyone, and sometimes I may push what you believe to be 'normal'.

Normal is subjective.

I prefer to be known as a person who's never been 'bound by custom' but is 'unique by choice'.


I hope you do read and enjoy my stories.



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment