Tuesday 17 January 2017

Sale Blitz - Just Love Me 1 by C.C. Cartwright




Title: Just Love Me 1
Series: Just Love Me #1
Author: C.C. Cartwright
Genre: Sexy Contemporary Romance
Release Date: February 20, 2016



Blurb

Justin

I’m God’s gift to women. What can I say?
When I’m out and about, I catch the ladies checking out the goods.
I’m at the beach today, and my sister has her posse of friends with her.
One, in particular, is beyond beautiful, with a killer body to match.
"Justin, don’t you remember me?” she asks in the most sensual voice I’ve heard in a long, long time.
"Sloane Hart, is that you?” I utter in disbelief. It’s my little sister’s best friend, all grown up and filled out in all the right places.
Needless to say, I don’t waste a minute getting her alone.
After I take her out to dinner, I get her back to my place for a little slap and tickle session.
Things get hot and heavy and we’re just about to do the dirty deed when I sense something isn’t right. She’s tense.
“Can you go slow and easy?” she asks timidly.
She’s a virgin?
I don’t mess with virgins anymore, not since high school.
Next. I’m moving on. I don’t want Sloane, dear Sloane, getting stuck on me.
After a couple of months, I’m usually done and over it. I tell her I’m doing her a favor.
The problem is that I can’t stop thinking about her. When I see other guys hitting on her, it makes my blood boil.
This can’t continue. Sloane Hart is getting under my skin.

Sloane

I was invisible to him.
Justin Harlow is my best friend's brother, and I’ve been in love with him for as long as I can remember.
Fast forward ten years later, and I’m at the Harlow family's beach party.
Justin has one killer set of abs and is devilishly handsome.
Mr. God’s gift to women notices me today.
The way his eyes rake over my body from head to toe tells me he wants me.
He says I’ve grown up and filled out in all the right places.
He’s dangerous for my heart and my body.
I know I’m in trouble.

Just Love Me 1, a captivating best friend's older brother novel you won't be able to put down!





Purchase Links

Free for one day only!!!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Author Bio


My passion lies in writing and reading sexy contemporary romance novels. Personal experiences are often the inspiration for my sexy romances, so there’s a little bit of me in every story I pen. I will leave you to figure out which parts are true and which parts are fiction!

I’ve fallen in love with penning my sexy romances about heroines who are strong, smart, sassy and sexy. I hope you enjoy reading my books as much as I love writing them.

When not getting lost in my world of writing, I enjoy spending time with my family in sunny Southern California.

As a hopeless romantic, I believe that each day is for living, loving and laughing.

XO,

~Christine


Author Links

Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment