Thursday 7 June 2018

Release Boost - Rough Stuff by Madison Faye




Title: Rough Stuff
Series: Dirty Bad Things #3
Author: Madison Faye
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: June 4, 2018



Blurb

We were supposed to be strangers. It was supposed to be a one-time thing.
Now the mob wants me to be her bodyguard, and make sure no one touches her.
Oops.

The Marines taught me to fight and to be a man. But life as an enforcer for the mob taught me to get my hands dirty. There’s no job too rough for me. That is, until I meet the new assignment.

Fiery red hair, sweet curves that that melt me, and a sass that makes my blood run hot. I’m supposed to be Quinn’s bodyguard. The only problem?

We’ve met before.

Oh, we’ve met alright – one night, no names, nothing held back, when I claimed her as my own. Rough, hard – exactly how she wanted it. Her hair wrapped around my fist and her moans etched across my brain.

My boss, the vicious head of the Moretti crime family, thinks she’s his. He thinks he can lock her away in some tower like a little bird in a glass cage and claim her as his own.

He’s about to learn how wrong he is.

Because Quinn might be beholden to him, but she belongs to me. I’ll guard that body alright, and I’ll burn down heaven and hell to make sure they all know that she’s mine.


Please note that while a connected storyline, each of the Dirty Bad Things books are completely standalone stories centered around one couple, with no cliffhangers or spoilers.

Dirty, filthy, and oh-so-sweet, with an utterly obsessed alpha hero, explosive insta-love, and enough kindle-melting steam to make you sweat. Get ready to get wrong in the right kind of way. As with all my books, this one is safe, with no cheating (trust me), and a HEA guaranteed.







Purchase Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Also Available


99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

#1 bestselling contemporary romance author Madison Faye is the dirty alter ego of the very wholesome, very normal suburban housewife behind the stories. While she might be a wife, mom, and PTA organizer on the outside, there’s nothing but hot, steamy, and raunchy fantasies brewing right beneath the surface!

Tired of keeping them hidden inside or only having them come out in the bedroom, they’re all here in the form of some wickedly hot stories. Single-minded alpha hero, sinfully taboo relationships, and wildly over-the-top scenarios. If you love it extra dirty, extra hot, and extra naughty, this is the place for you! (Just don’t tell the other PTA members you saw her here…)

Join the mailing list for author updates, special prices, and a **FREE BOOK!** http://eepurl.com/b-b5Pz


Author Links



No comments:

Post a Comment