Wednesday 15 November 2017

Release Boost - Prelude by Auden Dar




Title: Prelude
Series: Interlude Duet #1
Author: Auden Dar
Genre: Adult Contemporary Romance
Release Date: November 9, 2017



Blurb

I thought I had it all until he came back.

Julian Caine, my childhood friend, was a short, scrawny thirteen-year-old boy with thick glasses and a mouthful of braces the last time I saw him.

Fourteen years later, he’s no longer an awkward teen.

He’s all man.

A.  Beautiful.  Staggering.  Drop-dead.  Gorgeous.  Man.

This is more than a fleeting attraction.  I’ve spent too many sleepless nights obsessing over him while my fiancĂ© sleeps next to me.

Then Julian makes a proposal I can’t ignore.

One night.

That’s all he’s offering.

If I say yes, will I finally have it all?  Or will it be a prelude to disaster?

Note:

Prelude is Book One in The Interlude Duet.  There is no cheating and due to graphic sexual content, it is intended for mature audiences only.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Author Bio


Auden Dar is a romance junkie.  A former A&R music executive, Auden aspires to create the perfect, imperfect book boyfriend.  Besides her family and erotic romance, Auden's other passions include music, foreign films, stalking bulldogs, and learning how to cook like Nigella Lawson.



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment