Tuesday 23 April 2019

Release Boost - Rise Up by Alison Mello




Title: Rise Up
Series: A Coach's Love #3
Author: Alison Mello
Genre: Sports Romance
Release Date: April 15, 2019



Blurb

When my ex-wife told me she was leaving West Virginia, I was angry. Our marriage was over, it had been for a long time, but now she’s abandoning our son, and neither of us are happy about it.

My assistant, Amber, and I have been flirting for months. There’s a strong connection between us, and we both know it. Tapping into our mutual love for basketball, I bring Amber on to help coach my son’s team.

Now my ex is back and making demands. I know I should always trust my gut. When I don’t, things go wrong, and it leaves us with a lesson…

It’s not how you start, it’s how you finish ... rise up!







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





Excerpt

“Grandpa said you wanted to talk to me, so why aren’t you talking?” Her eyes stay fixed on the floor. He gives her a minute, but she never replies. “Well, if you don’t really want to talk, then I’ll go, but I just wanted to tell you to rise up.” She looks at him confused. “It’s our saying. When things are hard, we rise up. We overcome them. It’s how we got past you leaving us.” He stands. “You can rise up too, Mom.” My heart breaks watching the interaction between my son and his mother. 






Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

Alison is a full-time author. She was born and raised in Massachusetts where she met her husband while serving in the Massachusetts Army National Guard. Now that he has retired from the military, they’re living in sunny Florida with their son. 

Alison has a love for reading, writing and Taekwondo. After a few years of taking class, her son asked her to join with him and so she did. They take class and compete in tournaments together. This is the only place he out ranks her. 

Though Alison has written many stories, she is most known for her Club Thrive series, Shattered Souls and A Coach’s Love. She has a love for writing strong females and close friends. She’s also known for intertwining her characters throughout a series. 


Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment