Monday 22 March 2021

Release Boost - She's Still the One by Kaci Rose




Title: She's Still the One
Author: Kaci Rose
Genre: Rockstar Romance
Release Date: March 18, 2021


BLURB

Bro Code Rule #1 – You can’t have your best friend's younger sister.

Austin
What is it that guys I date don’t seem to understand what a causal relationship is?
That doesn’t mean to propose to me. This is why I packed up everything into my car and I’m now heading to my brothers.
Only he’s not there. His best friend Dallas is.
Dammit, he’s the reason none of my relationships have worked out. I compare them all to how he treats me.
When they go on tour and drag me along it’s hard to hide feelings in the small space of a tour bus. But my brother has made it very clear.
Dallas is no good for me. We both risk losing my brother if we go any further.

Dallas
It sucks when you can’t have the one girl you love.
When the band I started with Austin’s brother took off girls were easy. It was less messy having flings, but it earned me a playboy reputation.
Then she moves into the house with us.
Even when her brother has made it perfectly clear she is off limits I can’t seem to stay away.
She is still the only one who makes my heart race.
Can I convince them both I’ve changed, and I will be a one-woman man the rest of my days if she just chooses me?







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


Kaci Rose runs on coffee, chocolate, and Oreos. She writes the type of romance books she wants to read. 
Kaci loves her book boyfriends with tattoos, muscles, beards, and a little dirty.


AUTHOR LINKS




No comments:

Post a Comment