Wednesday 24 March 2021

Sale Blitz - Hollywood Dreams by Molly O'Hare




Title: Hollywood Dreams
Series: Hollywood Hopeful #1
Author: Molly O'Hare
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: December 26, 2017


BLURB

When your Hollywood crush turns out to be the biggest D-bag on the face of the earth, can he ever redeem himself? Find out in this Enemies to Lovers, Bully meets Romcom Romance.

Curvy girl Maggie's thrilled to have gotten a part in a movie starring her celebrity crush, Trevor McCain. It’s her start on her walk to fame. However, her first experience on a film set could not have gone any worse. One wrong turn through a closed door and boom... finding out your heartthrob is nothing but a bully was not on her list of things to do in Hollywood. And now, Trevor was on a mission to squash her film debut before the first take.

Too bad Maggie had other plans…

Trevor is Hollywood's leading man and he's not afraid to take advantage of that fact. Men wanted to be him, and women wanted to be with him. Life couldn’t be more perfect. That was until Maggie walked in and ruined everything. Who knew her confidence and ability to tear him down a few hundred notches would ignite something in him he didn’t even know he had? He’s not supposed to want her, and yet, Maggie is all he can think about.

When the tension between them gets too hot for either to handle, can Trevor redeem himself before it’s too late?

Note: Hollywood Dreams is a standalone novel with a jerk hero who will stop at nothing to get the girl.





PURCHASE LINKS

99c for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


Hey, thanks for reading my bio to check me out! Has anyone told you, you’re beautiful and amazing lately? Just in case they haven’t, I am!

So you want to know a little more about me? Well, okay then. Much like any author out there, sleeping doesn’t come easily to me. As it turns out, I’ve got horrible insomnia. Like, scary horrible. Anyway, when I was younger, to help myself fall asleep I’d tell myself stories. Each night I’d pick up where the story left off previously until it was complete. Then I started writing them down. A few months later, here I am, sharing my lack of sleep with all of you. Who said the stories in our heads can’t be fun for others?


AUTHOR LINKS




No comments:

Post a Comment