Monday 9 July 2018

Sale Blitz - Very Irresistible Playboy by Lila Monroe




Title: Very Irresistible Playboy
Series: Billionaire Bachelors #1
Author: Lila Monroe
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: January 22, 2018



Blurb

Fall in love with this sizzling stand-alone romance from "the reigning Queen of Romantic Comedy". Perfect for fans of Sophie Kinsella, Lauren Blakely and Julia Kent! 

Hot bachelor Max Carlisle is heir to a media empire, tabloid catnip, and... wants to hire me to be his fake fiancee. I know what it takes to keep a billionaire in line, but signing up for seven days in close quarters with this Very Irresistible Playboy? It's just asking for trouble. The kind of thrilling, reckless trouble I could use a little more of since my career is currently ass-backwards in a mud bath with six shih-tzus (don't ask).

So do I:
a) Take the job, and bicker wildly every step of the way?
b) Embark on a mad-cap treasure hunt to claim his billion-dollar inheritance?
c) Try my hardest not to fall head-over-heels in love with him and wind up having the best sex of my life?
d) All of the above?

Something tells me I'm about to be way out of my league... and under the most handsome, infuriating man I've ever met. But with a fortune on the line, can we beat out his crazy relatives to win the prize? And will our fake relationship be game over at the finish line?


The Billionaire Bachelors series are STANDALONE romances with hot & hilarious HEAs and no cliff-hangers! Each book follows a new couple, so come discover the sizzling new series from Lila Monroe! 

BILLIONAIRE BACHELORS SERIES:
1 Very Irresistible Playboy
2 Hot Daddy
3 Wild Card
4 Man Candy (Aug)
5 Mr Casanova (Oct)







Purchase Links

99c for a limited time!!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





Author Bio

Combining her love of writing, sex and well-fitted suits, Lila Monroe wrote The Billionaire Bargain. Lila enjoys writing, as it gives her a flexible schedule to spend time with her kids and a wonderful excuse to avoid them. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband, who strips out of his well-fitted suits nightly.


Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment