Wednesday 29 January 2020

Release Boost - Falcon by Emma Nichole




Title: Falcon
Series: Own the Skies #3
Author: Emma Nichole
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: January 24, 2020



Blurb

Falcon
2,465 miles stand between me and the reprieve I need.
One coast to the other: Los Angeles to Savannah.
Only to wade through the reality my career may be ending sooner than I thought.
Instead of bringing the clarity I sought, it leads me to Faith Morgan.
When all is said and done, she may be the reason I keep fighting after all.

Faith
496 miles stand between me and the chaos I left behind.
Nashville, Tennessee to Savannah, Georgia.
They say fate is a real thing, but I never believed it until now.
Then this hulking, beautiful stranger showed up at my door by mistake.
Falcon Masen is everything I should avoid, but no matter what I tell myself, no matter how hard I fight,
I just can’t say no to him.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio


After years of living vicariously through so many characters and stories created by others, Emma Nichole has taken the plunge herself.

A southern girl born, raised, and still residing in Tennessee, she holds the quirks of this area of the world close to her heart, and showcases it in her writing.


She's a wife, a mother of two, an avid college football fan (Go Vols), a best friend, a sister, a lover of all music, movies, and above all else... a lover of books.


Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment