Thursday 2 September 2021

Cover & Blurb Reveal - My Perfect Remix by Swati M.H.




Title: My Perfect Remix
Author: Swati M.H.
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Cover Design: Cover Me Darling
Release Date: September 30, 2021


BLURB

He was my best friend.
The fiercely protective boy who always caught me when I fell.
Until I moved away.
Now, ten years later, Logan Miller is a gorgeous, Grammy-winning DJ and a dedicated single dad—and hotter than any hit on the Billboards!
When our paths cross again, fantasies of him turn into reality.

I moved back to Austin to build a life outside the safety net of my wonderful, albeit overbearing, Indian family. Preferring the company of my old dog, my online games, and reruns of Marvel movies, I’m nowhere close to the type of woman who can handle a public life. The type of woman who’d be best suited for Logan Miller.

But when neither of us can control the gravitational pull of the other, we give in.
In limos, on mountains, on rooftops, in airplanes…
We create the perfect remix of a song written just for us.

But just when the beat of our hearts seem perfectly matched, perfectly in sync, his past threatens to shake the foundation he’s built so carefully. The only thing we can do is rely on the one thing that’s bonded us together—our love.

But will that be enough?







PRE-ORDER LINKS

$2.99 for pre-order only!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


I prefer to call myself a storyteller rather than an author. I'm a mom to two beautiful little girls and a wife to an incredibly supportive husband. My days start with caffeine and sometimes end with a glass (or three) of wine. 

I'm a Texas raised Indian American currently living in the Bay Area. With a degree in Computer Science and an MBA, I've had a successful career building software products but writing is both my hobby and my passion. 

For me, writing and reading are an escape from real life. I love meeting and creating characters who I'd love to take out for a cup of coffee or a glass of wine. My goal as a storyteller is to distract my readers from their daily grind with stories about everyday couples finding and fighting for incredible love with the help of a little luck.


AUTHOR LINKS




No comments:

Post a Comment