Wednesday 11 May 2022

Release Boost - Dreams of You by Carina Adams



Title: Dreams of You
Series: Dreams Trilogy #1
Author: Carina Adams 
Genre: New Adult Romance
Release Date: May 5, 2022


BLURB

Dean Cullen.

Boy next door. My best friend’s big brother. I’d known the arrogant, bossy, domineering jackass my entire life.

Falling in love with him would be such a cliché.

Not to mention, the town’s golden boy (insert eye roll here) had big plans and they didn’t include me. Which was fine. I had my own life mapped out, far from his.

Falling in love with the boy with stars in his eyes was the last thing I wanted to do.

That’s why I tried to deny how much his infectious smile haunted my dreams. I planned to ignore my sudden infatuation until it went away. No one would ever know.

Fate had other plans. While I was trying not to fall in love with Dean, he was falling in love with me.







PURCHASE LINKS






AUTHOR BIO


Carina Adams, an Amazon and international best selling author, is an avid reader who loves the epic and unconventional, has an unhealthy obsession with Stanley Tucci, loves the sound of Johnny Cash, is the crazy friend your mom warned you about, has a heart and soul as black as the coffee she drinks, believes you’ll see her compete on Survivor one day, and hopes to go through the stones and find Jamie Fraser.

Carina has been writing and creating characters for as long as she can remember, allowing her to fall in love with the next man of her dreams with every new story. None of which are anything like boring Prince Charming.

Carina lives in a tiny Maine town with her biker husband who keeps her on her toes and their two heathens who made her realize that wicked chicks lay deviled eggs.


AUTHOR LINKS




No comments:

Post a Comment