Monday 27 June 2022

Pre-order Blitz - Innocent by Addison Jane




Title: Innocent
Series: The Exiled Eight MC #3
Author: Addison Jane
Genre: Contemporary Billionaire MC Romance
Release Date: July 6, 2022


BLURB

I escaped a brutal past.
Created a life I loved.
But when your fake proposal with your one-night stand ends up plastered all over the internet, suddenly you’re right back where you started.
Fighting for my life and the future I deserved.
Only this time, I wasn’t sure I’d survive.

Drake wasn’t just a tattooed CEO of a billion-dollar company.
He was protective.
He was passionate.
And he was a patched member of The Exiled Eight MC.
With him behind me, I felt strong enough to face my demons.

I had blood on my hands.
For that, they were going to make me pay the price.
Would that cost be my life?







PRE-ORDER LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





EXCERPT

I forced myself onto my hands and knees and crawled toward him, chewing my lip and reaching for his belt.
He grabbed my hands, and I looked up at him, my head falling to the side in confusion.
“That little taste just now got me real hungry,” he answered, using his thumb to tug my lip from between my teeth. “I’m not fucking you until I’ve devoured that pussy and made you come again. Maybe a third time just for luck.”
I could already feel myself getting wet again.
“A man who wants to make a woman come more than once before he gets his own?” I laughed, sitting back on my knees. “Where the hell did you come from?”
He smirked, leaning down to kiss me and tuck a loose strand of hair back from my face. “A place where we learn how to respect women.”
“Well,” I started, laying back with a sly smile. “I’m ready to be respected.”






AVAILABLE NOW


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO

Addison Jane is a born and bred kiwi girl with a passion for romance and writing.

When she gets the chance she enjoys the little things in life such as reading, dancing, music, and Facebook, but her world really revolves around the little girl who calls her Mum. It's an awkward balance between alpha males and Disney princesses but it works.

Growing up on a small farm next to the beach will always make her a country girl at heart. But since moving away to a small town close to the city she's discovered a dangerous love for shopping.

Writing stories has been something that's come naturally since she was young, and with the massive support of her friends and family, she finally decided to step out of her comfort zone and share them with the world. 

She enjoys bringing her books to life with strong female leads, sexy passionate men and a rollercoaster of twists and turns that lead to the happily ever after that her readers desire.


AUTHOR LINKS




No comments:

Post a Comment