Friday 16 December 2022

Release Boost - Bratva Angel by Sabine Barclay




Title: Bratva Angel
Series: The Ivankov Brotherhood #5
Author: Sabine Barclay
Genre: Dark Mafia Romance
Release Date: December 13, 2022


BLURB

Our worlds couldn’t be further apart…
She’s light. I’m dark. She’s an angel. I’m a devil.

I’ll never walk away from my life with the bratva.

My only choice is to bring her in.

She’s mine and always will be.

Maybe she doesn’t know we’re soulmates yet, but I have since we met.

I’ll do anything to protect her. No one’s foolish enough to stop me.

And if they are…

I’ll take her to the limits of what she thinks she can handle, then I’ll please her any way she wants.

Bratva Angel is an interconnecting, standalone Dark Mafia Romance with a HEA and no cliffhanger. It contains extra-steamy scenes that will make your toes curl and your granny blush. This is book five in The Ivankov Brotherhood, a six-book series that’ll keep you warm at night.



PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

All free in Kindle Unlimited






COMING SOON


Releasing January 24

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO

Sabine Barclay, a nom de plume also writing Historical Romance as Celeste Barclay, lives near the Southern California coast where she's a former rower and a hopeful surfer, a self-proclaimed foodie, and a lover of the outdoors. Sabine enjoys attending reader events and travels domestically and internationally for book signings and speaking engagements. Before becoming a full-time author, Sabine was a Social Studies and English teacher. She holds degrees in International Affairs (BA), Secondary Social Science (MAT), and Political Management (MPS). She channels that knowledge into creating engrossing contemporary romances that bring the steam will make your toes curl and your granny blush.


AUTHOR LINKS




No comments:

Post a Comment