Monday 5 December 2022

Series Blitz - Lunchtime Chronicles by S. London



Lunchtime Chronicles
Author: S. London
Genre: Erotic Romance



WHIPPED

She eff'd everything up. The wedding. His life. And, he wants…her back.

Truxton Jacobs Even after being left at the altar, he still craves her. Some call him whipped, but he doesn’t care. He still wants her.

Tynisha “Ty” Hain She ruined her life…and his. The ache to touch him burns deep. If she surrenders, how can she stop her body from giving up more than she has to offer?

WHIPPED is an interracial erotic romance (BWWM) with a HEA. It is a part of the Lunchtime Chronicles series which can be read as standalone novels.

WARNING: This book is different from ALL previous Siera London books. WHIPPED contains explicit sex and graphic language.

You can read more from Siera London with the following titles: Thick Cut Prime Ripped Forbidden Distraction Forbidden Attraction Forbidden Vow Staying The Course Going The Distance Enduring Christmas Chasing Ava Convincing Lina Catching Rebecca Claiming Janna Lady Guardians: Blindsided Second Chance Christmas Chasing Flames Concealing Fire Commanding Heat




PURCHASE LINKS

FREE for a limited time!!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Always free in Kindle Unlimited




THICK CUT

She thinks she can hump and dump me. No damn way.

Griffin Phillips
I spent eighteen years in the Army, and nothing hit me as hard as this woman. The first time I saw her picture, I wanted to drop to my knees and worship at her feet. Fiona Cooper is thick and curvy the way I like my women. I don't care that we've only talked online. She wants to be friends with benefits, but she's already mine.

Fiona Cooper
After the year I've had, I'm ready for some fun. My friend is getting married in the same city where my online boy toy lives. Griffin Phillips is big all over and cut to perfection. I have plans to satisfy my craving for him, but this attraction between us will forever be strictly physical.

THICK CUT is an interracial erotic romance (BWWM) with a HEA. It is a part of the Lunchtime Chronicles series which can be read as standalone novels.

WARNING: This book is different from ALL previous Siera London books. THICK CUT is HEA BWWM romance, with a curvy girl heroine, explicit sex, and graphic language.


PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




PRIME RIPPED

PRIME RIPPED was written by USA Today Bestselling & Multi-Award Winning Author Siera London

Ramsey Tadeo
Women love me, especially my body. I'm hard and ripped in all the places they appreciate. Getting laid was never a problem...until Lucy Layne. She thinks she's too old for me...GTFOH. I have three days to change her mind. And just like I learned in the Army, failure is not an option.

Lucy Layne
Ramsey Tadeo is a player. At forty-seven, I'm too old to let myself get played...again. But, when he looks at me, I feel a connection my traitorous body won't ignore. There's a part of me tempted to play his game. They both are keeping score, but who will be the first to change the rules?

Note: Read Book 1, Whipped, Book 2, Thick Cut. The characters in the previous two books including Messy Mandy make cameo appearances. Prime Ripped is a IR, BWWM, older woman younger man romance with a HEA.


PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




MOCHA LATTE

"I'm in control of everybody in my world...except her." ~ Billionaire Drake Santoro, Lunchtime Chronicles: Mocha Latte


Drake Santoro
I did everything right, but Deja Cummings walked out of my life as if I never mattered. She's icy, sexy as hell, and mine. She walked away once, it won’t happen again.


Deja Cummings
I had nothing back then, but I thought I had him. I was the girl who was invisible in a room full of people, but he saw me. Drake Santoro was wealthy, powerful, and mine. I trusted him, but I shouldn't have. Now, I'm all about business, even if my body yearns for Drake's touch, a latte.

MOCHA LATTE is a billionaire romance featuring a BWWM. It is a part of the Lunchtime Chronicles series which can be read as standalone novels.

WARNING: The Lunchtime Chronicles is different from previous Siera London books. MOCHA LATTE is enemies-to-lovers hate romance with a sexy alpha male, explicit sex, and a happily ever after.


PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




RED VELVET

A LoveRotica sex journal, a curious librarian, and a sexy alpha who keeps what he finds.

Knox Ueno
I never thought a bookworm librarian could crack my spine.
Talk about underestimating a book by the plain cover.
Siah rewrote every page I thought I knew, and then put me back on the shelf, well-used and ready for check-out again.
I'm not mad that she worked me over.
I'm pissed that she left.

Siah Kent
When I went to Knox's bed, I unleashed all my wicked fantasies.
I can't want more, so after our weekend together, I scribbled, "The End" to our story in my LoveRotica Sex Journal and boarded a flight for home.
I'm single and satisfied until Knox rolls into town flipping all my well-ordered hormones with an erotic entry of his own.
It doesn't matter.
He'll never know my backstory, and I refuse to share my climax.

Red Velvet is a standalone erotic AmBw interracial romance with a HEA ending in the Lunchtime Chronicles series.


PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




JOLLY RANCHER

We might be enemies, but I’ll convince her she’s mine by Christmas.

Diesel Conrad

Amanda says we’re enemies—I call bull.

My mind is a bit tangled after my fall, but my gut tells me this woman is mine.

Granted, I’ve forgotten some insignificant shit, like my name, but I’m certain of two things.

She wants to get naughty with me, and I have the equipment to give her a very merry sleigh ride.

Amanda “Messy Mandy” Murphy

All I want for Christmas is my winter white vacation, but my twin sister’s grinch of an ex-boyfriend roped me into selling his ranch before Christmas.

The arrogant, too gorgeous man is my personal bah humbug.

Or at least he was until the accident. Now—he’s convinced I’m his.

It’s messy, and I’m going to need a Christmas miracle—fast, because his mistletoe kisses jingle all my bells.

*This is an erotic Christmas holiday romance with an alpha cowboy, a walk in the snow, and a lot of sleigh rides (wink, wink). Jolly Rancher contains graphic language and sex.


PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO

Siera writes heroines you know, heroes you love, and romance you feel.
USA Today Bestselling & Award-winning author Siera London pens contemporary and paranormal romance, romantic suspense, and crime fiction. She crafts stories of diverse characters navigating their journeys to love with intelligence, wit, and heart-gripping emotion. When away from the literary scene, Siera travels the world with Mr. Awesome and a color patch tabby named Frie.
Repped by Latoya Smith / ArtHouse Literary Services


AUTHOR LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment