Monday 5 December 2022

Release Boost - Destined Lovers by J R Gale




Title: Destined Lovers
Series: The Taylored Men #2
Author: J R Gale
Genre: Steamy Contemporary Romance
Release Date: November 30, 2022


BLURB

I knew from a young age that one day I would make him mine.
What I didn’t realize was that I would first have to run away to save us both.

Ten years ago, on one of the worst days of my life, I dug the dagger into my heart a little deeper when I consciously broke a promise to my childhood sweetheart.
And instead of moving to be with him, I haven’t made contact since.

Then one night, I look across the bar and see the man I still deeply love and care for, Declan Buckley.
He wasn’t supposed to find me…yet.

It’s too soon.
I’m not ready to explain why I left.

But Declan is nothing if not persistent and–for now–agrees to leave the past in the past.
That is as long as he can spend time with me while he’s here in Ireland.

What he doesn’t know is that it’s still not our time to be together, and I will do anything to protect him from my complicated life–even if it hurts him in the process.

I have to believe we will find our way back together once again and that his love for me hasn’t lessened so we can start the life we never got all those years ago.

Thankfully, we have the luck of the Irish on our side.
Or at least, I hope.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






COMING SOON


Releasing April 30

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO

J R Gale is a contemporary romance author obsessed with the happily ever after.
She is a native New Yorker, residing in New York City with her husband and rescue pups Skipper and Cali.
When she’s not thinking of your next alpha book boyfriend, you can find her traveling the world—romance book in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment