Tuesday 20 September 2016

Sale Blitz - Getting Lei'd by Ann Omasta




Title: Getting Lei'd
Series: The Escape #1
Author: Ann Omasta
Genre: Romantic Comedy/Contemporary Romance
 Release Date: June 9, 2015



Blurb

*Kindle Scout Winning Book*

Being jilted almost-at-the-altar by text message is not at all how prim and proper Roxy Rose thought her wedding day would go. Getting dragged on her Hawaiian honeymoon by her excessively self-centered sister and outlandishly irreverent grandma is the icing on the horrible wedding day cake.

Can Kai, the resort's hunky and talented chauffeur / bartender / flame-thrower, turn this disaster of a trip into a romantic adventure to last a lifetime? Or will his mysterious secrets keep their love from blossoming? Escape with Roxy into the enchanting Hawaiian Islands as she finally discovers the joys of hanging loose and "Getting Lei'd."







Purchase Links

99c for a limited time!!!
(US ONLY)

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





Also Available


Get this novella FREE
by joining Ann Omasta’s reader group




AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Author Bio


These bios are generally rather dry, so I thought I'd shake up the format a little bit. Here are ten not-so-interesting tidbits about me:

1. I despise whipped cream. There, I admitted it in writing. Let the ridiculing begin.

2. Even though I have lived as far south as Key Largo, Florida and as far north as Maine, I landed in the middle.

3. If I don't make a conscious effort not to, I will drink nothing but tea morning, noon, and night. Hot tea, sweet tea, green tea - I love it all.

4. There doesn't seem to be much in life that is better than coming home to a big dog who is overjoyed to see me. My other family members usually show significantly less enthusiasm about my return.

5. Singing in my bestest, loudest voice does not make my family put on their happy faces. This includes the big, loving dog referenced above.

6. Yes, I am aware that bestest is not a word.

7. Dorothy was right. There's no place like home.

8. All of the numerous bottles in my shower must be lined up with their labels facing out. It makes me feel a little like Julia Roberts' mean husband from the movie 'Sleeping with the Enemy,' but I can't seem to control this particular quirk.

9. I love, love, love finding a great bargain.

10. Did I mention that I hate whipped cream? It makes my stomach churn to look at it, touch it, smell it, or even think about it. Great - now I'm thinking about it. Ick!



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment