Tuesday 12 December 2017

Release Boost - Scarred by Willow Winters




Title: Scarred
A #sinsandsecrets Series Novel
Author: Willow Winters
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: December 5, 2017



Blurb

She made me a better man, but I still wasn’t good enough to keep her.
Born and raised in Brooklyn, with sleeve tattoos, ripped muscle and a cold-hearted stare, I am who I am.  The bad boy she knew to stay away from.
I knew we were never supposed to last.  But the way her lips tasted, the way her curves felt under my hands…  I couldn’t let go. I did everything I could to keep her.
I put on a ring on her finger and straightened out my life.  All for her.
I should’ve known better.
One mistake tore us apart and I don’t know what I can do to salvage what we once had.
I knew it wasn’t supposed to last, but if I could make her stay with me once...  I can do it again.
Watch me. I love my sweetheart; I’m not losing her again.







 Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS





Excerpt

Evan

Damn me for what I’ve done,
Hate me for the lie.
Let the web weave and thread,
But don’t let what we have die.

I know it in my blood,
She’s mine to keep and hold.
I’ll stop fighting only once,
When I’m dead and cold.

The piles of dirt are getting larger. The metal shovels pierce the frozen soil. The sound cuts through my bones, one and then another and another.
It’s been constant as I stand here, helpless. I’ve never been colder, the wind and bitter snow beseiging my body, but I still don’t move.
I can’t take my eyes from the two graves.
The shovels spill the dirt, the piles mounting as my eyes drift to the tombstones.
The first my father, a man who died before his time. A death of tragedy.
And then to my wife’s. My love’s. Gone before her time. No one believes me. He put her there. James killed her.
My eyes pop open wide when I hear Kat whisper, “It’s all your fault.”

I wake up breathless, my heart pounding and I swear I can feel Kat’s hot breath on my neck even though I’m alone. My eyes dart around the room as I slowly lift my body into a sitting position on the bed.
Just a terror. The same as last night.
I’m quick to grab the video monitor for the security system from the nightstand and flick the button on to bring it to life. I had it installed after the break-in.
It’s only when I see Kat in our bed, that my heart starts to calm, and my heated skin seems to succumb to the chill of reality.
She’s okay.
I close my eyes and when I open them, it’s an image of her rolling over in bed. To my side. My fingers brush the glass where she is. I’ll be there soon. I’ll be with her and it’ll all be over. I won’t let her down.






Also Available



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS






Author Bio


Willow Winters is so happy to be a USA Today, Wall Street Journal and #1 Contemporary Bestselling Romance Author. She likes her action hot and her bad boys hotter. She certainly doesn’t hold back on either one in her writing!

Willow started writing after having her little girl, Evie, December 2015. All during her pregnancy with Evie she continued to read and she only wanted to read romance. She was reading a book a day — sometimes two.

In January 2016 Willow was staying up late with Evie and just thinking of all these stories. They came to her constantly so she finally sat down and just started writing. She always wanted to do it so she figured, why not? Today Willow cannot be happier for making that decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment