Wednesday 20 December 2017

Release Boost - Timber by Remy Blake





Title: Timber
Author: Remy Blake
Genre: Romantic Comedy
 Release Date: December 15, 2017



Blurb

All I wanted was some no-strings attached sex, where small talk wasn’t necessary. There'd be no reminders of laundry that needed to be done and my endless list of responsibilities could be forgotten.

Signing up for the Timber dating app was my answer. No wining or dining; just sex. Those were my rules. I never imagined I'd meet champion lumberjack Magnus Andersen, or that he'd be interested in me.

We're from two different worlds. He lives a life of luxury, while I'm barely making ends meet. He’s prime rib and I’m mac and cheese.

But the more I get to know him the less those differences seem to matter. He thinks this could work and I just might be crazy enough to believe him.







Purchase Links

Only 99c!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited







Author Bio


Remy Blake is the bestselling male and female author duo, Jacob Chance and Marley Valentine, who paired up to have some fun writing steamy, short reads, with insta love/lust and a guaranteed HEA.

You can expect double the debauchery in every novella they write.


Author Links



No comments:

Post a Comment