Monday 4 December 2017

Sale Blitz - Fall Back Skyward by Autumn Grey




Title: Fall Back Skyward
A Fall Back Series Novel
Author: Autumn Grey
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: May 9, 2016



Blurb

Eleven years ago, I saved her. I loved her. But they took me away from her and locked me up. For two years, all I could think about was her. She consumed me. Took up every room in my head and gave me something to focus on, knowing I would see her soon.

Nine years ago, I watched her as she walked down the aisle and into the arms of a man who wasn't me. My brother. I left my home and never looked back.

Now, I'm staring at seven letters, each envelope stamped with one word in bold, red ink: URGENT.

I have no choice but to go back home. Seeing her will be the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. But in order to reconcile with my past, I have to face my present. Even if the thought of seeing her, knowing that she is out of my reach, kills me.

I have no idea what awaits me, but I can only hope that the demons of my past will finally be buried and put to rest.

**Due to possible triggering descriptions of self-harm, and some sexual situations this book is not recommended for anyone under the age of 17 years old**







Purchase Links

99c for a VERY limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




Author Bio

Autumn Grey writes sexy, angsty contemporary romance that always ends with a happy ever after.  She loves reading stories with flawed and quirky characters, broody alphas and sassy heroines. 


Author Links



No comments:

Post a Comment