Monday 17 November 2014

Release Day Blitz - Tatted Cowboy by Kasey Millstead




Title: Tatted Cowboy
Series: Down Under Cowboy #4
Author: Kasey Millstead
 Release Date: November 17, 2014 


Synopsis


One moment was all it took for my entire life to shatter.

One moment.

I had everything . . . and then, I had nothing.

When all you’re left with are the pieces of your broken heart, there’s nothing you can do, except try to rebuild. So, that’s what I did.

One moment was all it took for me to feel the first flutter of hope I’d had in a long time.

One moment.

He barrelled into my life, covered in tattoos and surrounded by an aura that enraptured me, determined to be the glue that held every broken piece of me together.

I wanted to push him away, because I was scared to lose anyone else I loved.

But, I wanted to hold him close because without him, my life was empty.





Links  to Buy

AMAZON US / UK / AU




Also Available




AMAZON US / UK / AU



AMAZON US / UK / AU



AMAZON US / UK / AU




Review


When a book can make you cry before you’ve even started, you know you’re reading something special. I wasn’t even finished with the Author’s Note when I started to well up, and that emotion stayed with me throughout the entirety of Tatted Cowboy. And it only made me love it more.

For Laura, it didn’t take long for her whole world to crumble. In fact, in one heartbreaking moment, she went from having everything she needed, to having nothing at all.

When she moves to Pine Creek to attempt to make something out of the shattered pieces of her life, she isn’t expecting to meet a man that would made that task so much easier.

For Laura, Luke is a terrifying prospect – one she can’t forget, one she’s afraid to grab a hold of, and one that will fight to keep her.

This book was beautiful. It conveyed such emotion, so much power in so few words, that I was unable to stop reading. And when I read the last word, rolled over and saw it was 1:57am, I knew it was a night well spent.

It’s hard, after reading what this story meant to the author, to separate Laura’s emotion from Ms. Millstead’s. And that added much weight to the story. But outside the pain that permeates the book – and popped up on occasion to keep me on the edge of tears – this was just a damn good read.

There were light moments, sexy moments, and enlightening moments. There were beautiful descriptions of a town that I’d like to visit and of a home I’d like to live in. And there was Luke. The strong, tattooed sweetheart, who was impatiently patient with his shattered lover, and who made me swoon.

Tatted Cowboy isn’t an ugly cry book, although it could have been. Instead, it’s a book that gives hope. And for that, I say thank you to Kasey Millstead for turning her pain, her loss, into something that can be enjoyed, appreciated and learned from.

Tatted Cowboy is the fourth book in the Down Under Cowboys series and can be read standalone. No cliffhanger. 5 stars – and so many more.

~ Review by Beth 
✰✰✰✰✰

This is Book 4 but can be read as a standalone. I had no clue when I read it that there were 3 before it! That just speaks volumes as to how well this book is written!

Laura and Luke…. HOT! AWESOME!! MUST READ!!! 

Laura is consumed with her guilt and is having a hard time getting past the self-loathing that comes with it. You feel her pain and her broken heart right from the start. When she moves back to the town she grew up in, to be closer to her grandma, she finds her dream while walking down the street.

Luke runs his own tattoo shop, and has lots of ink of his own. When Laura literally walks into him in a bar, she is all he can think about. He doesn’t even know if she is local, or a tourist.
When their paths collide, with help from Grams, things start to build. The sexual tension is off the charts, and when the tension snaps, make sure you are in the blast zone! 

The emotion in this book will draw you in and spit you out in the best of ways. There is heartbreak, loss, love, lust, and happiness all waiting for you in the pages of this story. 

Not only is this a sexy book, it also has a great message about second chances and learning to live again, for yourself and for the ones who love you. When you are able to forgive yourself, anything is possible. Anything.


~ Review by Devlynn
✰✰✰✰✰

Oh My Fucking Goodness....Kasey Millstead I'm sitting here trying to put into words how FUCKING AMAZING Laura & Luke's story was!! Let me say Ms Millstead that your Author's Note had me in tears and I knew from that moment that I would not be the same after reading this Amazing Story. So THANK YOU for sharing this part of your life with us and THANK YOU for your uplifting, loving encouraging words for those who have experienced this as well. 

Laura goes through the unthinkable, something a parent could only pray they never have to, and from that moment she is just a shell of herself. Even though it was not her fault, she blames herself completely. Even Frank, her husband at the time, blames her and is disgusted by just the sight of her in his presence. Needless to say, things are strained between them, one thing leads to another and next thing we know, Laura is starting her life all over. 
 
I was really happy she went to a place that brought her happy memories, comfort and a deliciously sexy tatted cowboy that had her knickers disintegrating. Even though she feels a strong attraction to Luke she's not really sure she should act on it. Grans, her grandmother, tells her to live her life because she only has one, so live it to the fullest... wise words from a wise woman. 
 
Luke, the owner of the tattoo shop, can't stop thinking about Laura since first laying eyes on her. Lo and behold, to his surprise, he's found his way in to her  life... through her grandmother, and life has just gotten sweeter. Luke decides to go all out and pursue Laura, deciding that it's now or never. 
 
Hot Damn, that man had not only Laura getting her knickers wet but mine as well, with his dirty talking tatted self!!! He made sure Laura knew, that once he had her She.Was.His. and there was no turning back. As he gets to know her, he knows she's hiding something big from him, yet when it all comes out, he couldn't believe that's what it was and is fucking hurt. 
 
Well that is all I'll be sharing because I want everyone to go through all the different emotions this Fucking Amazing Book had me going through. Oh and the Epilogue... Loved, Loved , Loved  the Epilogue. Get comfy, have your Kleenex ready and prepare your heart because it will Never Be The Same Again, but in a Good Way. 

Like I mentioned before I.Will.Never.Be.The.Same.!! Kasey Millstead I cannot wait for the next story in this series and to see more of Luke & Laura  5 Emotionally Scorching Hot Stars
 
~ Review by Kara
 
✰✰✰✰✰





Excerpt

With pain, comes blame. We blame the ones we love, we blame the one we lost, but most of all, we blame ourselves. It buries itself deep. So deep that on some days it feels like it’s in the marrow of your bones.

It destroys everything. The love you thought you had? Blame will chew it up and spit it out faster than you can blink.

Blame is like cancer; it eats away at all the good. It consumes you and if you are not careful, it will kill you.



Author Bio





Kasey Millstead lives a quiet life in country New South Wales, Australia, with her husband and their four young children. She enjoys baking, singing (ridiculously out of tune) & spending time with friends and family. Kasey has always harboured a deep love for reading and writing, and she is now lucky enough to be living her dream of being an Author.




Author Links


No comments:

Post a Comment