Thursday 7 February 2019

Release Boost - Charming as Puck by Pippa Grant




Title: Charming as Puck
Author: Pippa Grant
Genre: Sexy Romantic Comedy
 Release Date: February 1, 2019



Blurb

The man could charm the panties off of a nun…

Nick Murphy. Hockey god. My best friend’s big brother. My friend-with-mindblowing-benefits. The best thing to happen to my nether regions since my subscription to the toy of the month club. The man I’ve been secretly in love with for years.

And total ass.

I am so done with him.

Except there’s one small problem.

Now that I’ve cut him off, his hockey game is in the toilet. He’s convinced I’m his good luck charm, and he wants me back. But only for his game.

I’ll be strong. I will. I’ll resist.

Asses don’t change their stripes.

Or do they?

This plan would be so easy if the man wasn't Charming as Puck…

Charming as Puck is a romping fun romance between a hockey player and his sister's best friend, complete with farm animals, over the top birthday presents, and Berger Twin sightings. This romantic comedy stands alone with no cheating or cliffhangers and ends with a pucking awesome happily ever after. 


ADD TO GOODREADS





Purchase Links

$2.99 for a limited time!!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





Author Bio

Pippa Grant is a stay-at-home mom and housewife who loves to escape into sexy, funny stories way more than she likes perpetually cleaning toothpaste out of sinks and off toilet handles. When she’s not reading, writing, sleeping, or trying to prepare her adorable demon spawn to be productive members of society, she’s fantasizing about chocolate chip cookies.

Books by Pippa Grant



Author Links





Giveaway


1 comment:

  1. Thanks bunches for the opportunity 😍 love love All her Books💯
    Sherrie Watkins Merrell

    ReplyDelete