Thursday 26 March 2015

Review- One to Save by Tia Louise


Title: One to Save
Author: Tia Louise
Series: One to Hold Book 6
Release Date: March 26, 2015 



"I lost myself in the darkness of trying to protect you..."

Some threats come at you as friendly fire.
Some threats take away everything.
Family won't let you go down without a fight.

The Secret isn't as secure as Derek's team originally thought it was, and a person on the inside of Alexander-Knight is set on exposing him, breaking him, and taking away all he holds dear.

Refusing to let anyone suffer for his crimes, Derek takes matters into his own hands. He's exposed, he's defenseless, but his friends are determined to save him.

A STAND-ALONE, ONE TO HOLD NOVEL. Adult Contemporary Romance: Due to strong language and sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18.






The One to Hold series has been on my TBR forever and I'm so glad that I was finally able to read one of the them, even if it is the newest one out! I really enjoyed reading One to Save and despite it being the sixth book, Ms. Louise wrote it in a way that doesn't leave you confused about who's who, or about events having to do with Derek and Melissa in the previous books. It's an awesome read and I loved it! 

Derek Alexander, what a hot hunk of delicious man he is! He's possessive, devoted, and protective. Although he's kind of turkey in the beginning with how protective he is, he straightens up pretty quick, so I couldn't stay mad at him. Derek's also so determined and it's clear just how much he loves Melissa and that he'll do whatever it takes to make everything all right again that he will melt your heart. 

I loved Melissa's character. She's strong, stubborn, and she's not afraid to stand up for herself. I respected her and her decisions. Melissa is an awesome, kicka*s heroine! 

One to Save is full of heat, heartache, mystery, danger, and love. It was wonderful, I loved it, I can't wait to read the rest of the series and I'm SO excited to read the next book too!!

One to Save is a standalone, Melissa and Derek do get a HEA, and while it's mostly told from their POV, we do hear from a couple other people as well. 
~ Paige, 4 stars




Tia Louise is a former journalist, world-traveler, and collector of beautiful men (who inspire ALL of her stories... *wink*)---turned wife, mommy, and novelist.

It's possible she has a slight truffle addiction. And she will never look at a family restroom the same way again.



No comments:

Post a Comment