Monday 23 March 2015

Review - Riding for Her by Adair Rymer



Title: Riding for Her
Author: Adair Rymer 
Release Date: March 20, 2015 




Mount up for the dangerous thrill ride of a lifetime!


Hendrix:

For five long years I echoed the words Honor, Loyalty and Brotherhood off my prison cell walls. It's all that's kept me going.

Now on the outside, seeing my club all twisted up, all I want is my freedom, freedom from everything--

Including that brotherhood.
 
Pres' wants one last ride out of me then all my debts are paid.
 
Bullets, fire, a god damned army, nothing will keep me from finishing this run! Except the one thing I hadn't counted on.
 
A girl named Maya.

 
Maya:
 
Falling in with a dangerous, rival MC, getting dragged halfway across the country and nearly getting killed... There was nothing I wouldn't do to save my baby sister.
 
Being the daughter of a corrupt MC President, I promised myself I would never let a biker hurt me again.
 
What I wasn't prepared for a was man like Hendrix. He pierced parts of my mind and heart that no one ever has.
 
This one ride was supposed to change everything.
 
I didn't think it could change me.


Riding For Her is a standalone MC Novel that's chock full of steamy sex, nail-biting violence and heart-racing adventure in a way that only Adair Rymer can provide.








I've read quite of few MC Books but I must say, this one had screaming (scaring my poor hubby as he drove us on our trip) and putting my tablet down because I was afraid of what was going to happen next!
 
All Maya knew was the MC life until she could make her own choices. Now, she is a lawyer at well known firm. The only reason she keeps going back to her father's MC is for her baby sister, Anna who is still under his protection. As much as Maya would love to get her out there is no way unless she wants to be a fugitive. When Maya discovers a secret that might help not only her sister but her as well, she sets out to find the one family member she didn't know she had, Robert Merritt.
 
Hendrix has had a rough upbringing so he took refuge with The "Coffin Eaters", his brothers. Yet now that he's been in prison for the last five years, he's decided that he wants out, to just live life, but he knows it won't be easy. As his path crosses with Maya's, he realizes what a breath of fresh air she is and how he wants that breath of fresh air in his life.
 
Maya and Hendrix embark in a trip that will not only test their faith and trust in each other, but also their resilience to survive, come what may. This book was raw, gritty, suspenseful, and believe it or not, had sweet moments which had me smiling. Even though it does not end in a cliffhanger, I wish we could have had a bit more closure. Maybe we could get a novella on Maya and Hendrix?

~ Review by Kara




Adair Rymer is a hard drinking woman with limitless violence in her heart and fingertips. Absurd and obscene life experiences have forged Adair's affinity for decadence and depravity and all the squishy wonderful bits floating in between.

She's been lost in the mountains of Peru, stoned in the green death of the Amazon jungle, set on fire in the Argentine sun and sliced up in the wastelands of Canada.

Adair loves her beautiful Kawasaki ninja and filthy, filthy sex. She's also keen on a hot cup of Coca Tea.
 
She's survived her life a thousand times but barely, and hopes to do so a thousand more.




No comments:

Post a Comment