Wednesday 6 November 2019

Release Boost - Master of Secrets by Sienna Snow




Title: Master of Secrets
Series: Gods of Vegas #4
Author: Sienna Snow
Genre: Dark Erotic Romance
Release Date: October 30, 2019



Blurb

Secrets are meant to be kept. Some forever. No matter the cost.

I live and thrive on deception and deceit. Manipulation is my game, and no one ever gets close enough to discover the truth.

Adrian Kipos is the man I cannot have. He knows things that he shouldn't, and he has no qualms using information to his advantage.

One mistake and I'm on his radar, dealing with a man I should never cross. To keep him silent I must be his. Completely.

However, nothing in my world is ever as it seems. Now I'm trapped between my own desire and my doom.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Author Bio


Inspired by her years working in corporate America, Sienna loves to serve up stories woven around confident and successful women who know what they want and how to get it, both in - and out - of the bedroom.

Her heroines are fresh, well-educated, and often find love and romance through atypical circumstances.  Sienna treats her readers to enticing slices of hot romance infused with empowerment and indulgent satisfaction.

Sienna loves the life of travel and adventure.  She plans to visit even the farthest corners of the world and delight in experiencing the variety of cultures along the way. When she isn't writing or traveling, Sienna is working on her "happily ever after" with her husband and children.


Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment