Wednesday 2 December 2020

Pre-order Blitz - Love 2 Jingle U by Alexandra Silva & Sophie Blue




Title: Love 2 Jingle U
Authors: Alexandra Silva & Sophie Blue
Genre: Christmas Romantic Comedy
Release Date: December 4, 2020


BLURB

AMELIA 

It's going to be a white Christmas! I'd be over the moon if it didn't mean I'm stranded in England for the holidays. Away from my friends and family. 

The only icing on my Christmas cake is my surprise housemate... he may claim to be a bit of a Grinch, but I'm sure I can help him find his festive spirit. 

After all, he does seem like a bit of a filthy animal... 

ADAM 

It was meant to be one last business trip before Christmas. It all changed the minute I saw her. 

Amelia Harding is everything I never knew I wanted. Cute, sassy and sexy as hell, she’s got me breaking all my rules with one smile. 

Now we’re snowed in together and I can’t stop thinking about the hopeless romantic in the room next door. I want to jingle her world as hard as she’s rocking mine. 

Maybe I'm not such a Scrooge after all...







PRE-ORDER LINKS

99c for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU







ALEXANDRA SILVA

Alexandra Silva is a tequila loving book hoarder. She lives in London with her two boys and three cats. 

She writes Contemporary Romance and Romantic Suspense. Her stories are raw, heartfelt and sexy. With flawed, dirty talking and sexy as hell heroes, and feisty heroines that give them a run for their money. 

Salted Caramel Coconut lattes are a real weakness along with dark, taboo romance and angsty new adult reads.



SOPHIE BLUE

Sophie Blue is a hopeless romantic and avid reader. She fell in love with reading at a young age and can always be found with her nose in a book. She started writing after having her baby and published her debut rom com in May 2020. 

A coffee addict and HEA junkie, Sophie lives just outside of London with her husband and mini me. She writes contemporary romance filled with fun, sweet feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment