Friday 4 December 2020

Release Boost - The Cowboy and His Mistletoe Kiss by Kaci Rose




Title: The Cowboy and His Mistletoe Kiss
Series: Rock Springs Texas #6
Author: Kaci Rose
Genre: Christmas Romance
Release Date: December 1, 2020


BLURB

Dust off your boots and string the lights, Christmas has come to Rock Springs, Texas! 

Lilly 

Grateful to have a break from my trucking route, a casual visit to a friend completely altered my holiday plans. Stuck there by a surprise blizzard, I decided to make good use of my time and help prepare the ranch for the festivities to come. The fact that ranch hand, Mike, is hotter than a chestnut roasted on an open fire is just an added gift for me. As I listen to him talk about his plans and lofty goals, I find myself aching to meet him under the mistletoe. It would take a Christmas miracle to keep me off the open road. But one look at Mike and I’m suddenly hoping Santa has one more trick up his sleeve. 

Mike 

Lilly was a surprise gift I didn’t know I needed. For years my goals have been focused on buying my own ranch to take in abused and neglected horses. Then, she blew in with the fresh falling snow. Her life is on the road. Mine is rooted in Rock Springs. Can we find a way to turn a holiday fling into a lifetime of merry memories? Or will our Christmas connection be stowed away with the tinsel and wreaths? 

Come meet the small town of Rock Springs Texas with a family that has your back, a town that knows your business, and men who love with everything they have.

This is a Steamy, Small Town, Christmas Cowboy Romance. No Cliffhangers.
This is Book 6 in the Rock Springs Texas Series.
As always there is a satisfying Happy Ever After.
If you love steamy Christmas romances with insta love, hot love scenes, small towns, and cowboys, then this one is for you.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

All free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO


Kaci Rose runs on coffee, chocolate, and Oreos. She writes the type of romance books she wants to read. 
Kaci loves her book boyfriends with tattoos, muscles, beards, and a little dirty.


AUTHOR LINKS




No comments:

Post a Comment