Wednesday 30 June 2021

Series Blitz - The Heated Novella Series by Elyse Kelly



The Heated Novella Series
Author: Elyse Kelly
Genre: Contemporary Romance



MAKING HER MINE

Elissa
I love my job. Editing from home has been a dream come true, but now my publisher wants me to work in their main office in the city. They’re giving me a chance to check it out first, and while I don’t love the hustle and bustle, at least I have a connection there. My brother’s best friend.

What I didn’t realize, was how insanely hot he was. I’ve never been so attracted to a man in my life, but I don’t know a thing about billionaire playboys like him. Would he even be attracted to a shy, nerdy…virgin, like me?

I’m willing to find out.

Drew
Playboy. Arrogant. Cocky. I’ve heard it all, and maybe some of it is true. I don’t care.

I’m a thirty-year-old CEO and don’t have time for games, romance, or relationships. But when I promise my best friend I’ll look after his little sister, I change my tune faster than a stock market crash. She needs to be mine.

And her brother will just have to get over it.





PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




ALL FOR YOU

Lex
Trouble seems to follow me these days. I thought finding out my boyfriend was cheating was the worst thing to happen, but it turns out it was just what I needed.

When I find my myself in more trouble than I can handle on my own, the Viking Sex God known as Rhys, comes to my rescue. I didn’t want to be the damsel in distress, but if this sexy, motorcycle riding, heart breaker is my knight, I’ll let him save me any day.

Maybe my Prince charming rides a motorcycle.

Rhys
All I need is my work, and my bikes. I enjoy keeping to myself. That is until I met her.

Not my typical behavior, I find her in need of some help and arrive just in time. Now she’s all I think about, I’m consumed by my need to protect her. Now, I just need to convince her to move in with me so I can take care of her.

She’s meant to be mine.

Trigger Warning(s): Mentions of Attempted Sexual Assault





PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO


I’m just a true Southern girl, reading and writing books, asking you to love me. I hope my mix of romance, with a dash of swoon, and a pinch of smut brings a smile to your face and a tingle to your fun bits.


AUTHOR LINKS



No comments:

Post a Comment