Thursday 16 December 2021

Release Boost - Repentance by Tori Fox




Title: Repentance
Series: The Partners #2
Author: Tori Fox
Genre: Romantic Suspense/Dark Romance
Release Date: December 9, 2021


BLURB

I’m a monster.
I have a darkness that I can’t control and it begs to be let free.

A monster that has sold their soul to the criminal underground.
I shouldn’t like the taste of blood.
But the power it gives me feeds the malevolence inside me.

A monster that is tasked to kidnap someone.
A gorgeous, feisty woman who looks at me without fear in her eyes. Her fight causes a primal feeling inside of me.
I know I can’t have her and yet that doesn’t stop me from wanting to defile her.

I’m torn between loyalty and taking her as mine to protect.
Both our lives hang in the balance.
And now the gun is pointed at me, but I’m not scared to get blood on my hands.

Because I’m a monster.
And my darkness is ready to make my captive mine.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





EXCERPT

Now I am truly a prisoner. Handcuffed naked to a bed for hours. Hell, I don’t even know when Matías will be back. I watched from his sheer black curtains as daylight faded to dusk and dusk turned to night. I screamed for half the time but as he told me, no one came.
I don’t know what kind of sick, cruel joke he is playing on me but I will make sure he pays for it. I don’t know how but I’ll figure something out.
I twist slightly in the bed, my thighs rubbing against each other and I am forced to remember how he made me feel when he tied me up. The way he teased me and took advantage of me. The abrasive touch of his fingers. The way he forced his mouth on me. And I know he did it all so I would be left wanting as I lie here. So I would beg for him to give me a release when he came back. Anything to get rid of the want between my legs. It’s been hours and the arousal is still there. I can feel the wetness between my thighs.
He’s a bastard.
A monster.
Yet I want him now more than anything.
The blaring of the music makes me even crazier. Knowing I can’t hear anything outside of this room and no one can hear me. My throat feels raw from screaming. My wrists hurt from the metal around them. My shoulders sore from the angle he left me in.
I twist again to ease my muscles but that only causes wanton desires between my legs.
I groan as I turn. Not sure if I am doing it to be more comfortable. Or to get off.
Then my entire body freezes when the blaring classical music stops.
I don’t hear anything for minutes. I almost want to scream for help but the sound of Matías’s deep voice stops me.
“Ready to play, angel?”






ALSO AVAILABLE


$2.99 for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






COMING SOON


Releasing March 31

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO

Tori Fox is the author of romantic suspense and contemporary romance with a little bit of angst and a whole lot of sexy. When she isn’t writing, you can find her listening to true crime podcasts as she tends to her plants or singing along to pop songs as she drinks champagne. Tori lives above the clouds with her husband and dog in the Rocky Mountains.


AUTHOR LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment