Wednesday 15 December 2021

Release Boost - Until You Forgive by D.M. Davis




Title: Until You Forgive
Series: Until You #5
Author: D.M. Davis
Genre: Contemporary New Adult Romance
Release Date: December 9, 2021


BLURB

D.M. Davis’ Until You Forgive is a heart-wrenching, second chance romance with a love triangle between a playboy millionaire, a celebrity athlete, and the loyal best friend.

I'm two people: the man I was before her and the man I am after her.

It's been seven years since I've laid eyes on my heart, my Gabby.
The girl I hurt in one devastatingly thoughtless act.
The girl who broke my heart, after I broke hers.
My chest is full of shame and missteps.
I wear regret like the suit I don every day as VP of Marketing for my family's tech company—my number one regret being Gabby, the girl who got away.

You may know me as the middle McIntyre brother—the playboy millionaire who spends his days in the boardroom and his nights in any bedroom he chooses.
She's the reason for my manwhore ways… She drove me to it.

But I'm not that. Not anymore.

When destiny puts her in my path again, can I convince the only girl I've ever loved I'm worth forgiving, worth a second chance, or will I lose her to a man I can’t stand, who warms her heart but not her bed?





PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





EXCERPT

I crowd her, forcing her into my chest or moving back a step.
She stands her ground. That’s my brave girl.
Her tantalizing scent fills my nostrils. She fucking smells like home, floral and sweet. Mine, my soul screams.
“I don’t know what to think, Matt. We didn’t end on the best of terms. For all I know you’d prefer never to see me again.”
Damn, that stings.
“Hear this. I never wanted to leave you then. I can barely stand the thought of leaving you now that I’ve found you again.”
Her laugh is humorless. “Found me? We ran into each other. It took no effort on your part. Don’t act like you’ve been looking for me all these years.”
My growl is instantaneous as I grip her hips, securing her to me. “In every fucking room. In every face. In every news report or sports broadcast. In every dream. In every waking nightmare, I search for you. Hoping.” I run my nose along her cheek, taking a deep, satiating breath. “It never ends. The need. The want. The ache. The fucking hole in my chest. You can think I walked away, but it wasn’t me that did the walking.”
Jesus Christ. I step back, running my hands through my hair. I’ve got to calm down before I steal her way or fuck her right here on the lobby floor.



ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO


D.M. Davis is a Contemporary and New Adult Romance Author. 

She is a Texas native, wife, and mother. Her background is Project Management, technical writing, and application development. D.M. has been a lifelong reader, and wrote poetry in her early life, but has found her true passion in writing about love and the intricate relationships between men and women. 

She writes of broken hearts and second chances, of dreamers looking for more than they have and daring to reach for it. 

D.M. believes it is never too late to make a change in your own life, to become the person you always wanted to be, but were afraid you were not worth the effort. You are worth it. Take a chance on you. You never know what’s possible if you don’t try. Believe in yourself as you believe in others, and see what life has to offer.


AUTHOR LINKS




No comments:

Post a Comment