Monday 12 July 2021

Pre-order Blitz - Rough Ride by Kinley Crain




Title: Rough Ride
Series: Aussie Devils MC #1
Author: Kinley Crain
Genre: Contemporary MC Romance
Release Date: October 15, 2021


BLURB

Blake “Bazza” Reid
Biker.
Loyal.
Brutal.

I’ve been the Aussie Devils MC’s enforcer for over ten years and I’ve gained a reputation for being ruthless. I’ve never betrayed my club and didn’t think I ever would, until Ciara Byrne crashed into my life. Her father’s mob are our enemies and I should hand her over to my brothers to use as a hostage, but I can’t take that risk with her life. Now I’ve got her holed up in a hotel room with no idea what I’m going to do with her.

Ciara Byrne
Mafia Princess.
On the run.
Sinfully beautiful.

Being forced into an arranged marriage was never part of my future plans. Running away was my only choice. I had never intended on winding up in Brisbane, and I definitely hadn’t intended on standing beside an ambulance on the side of the highway trying to explain what the bloody hell just happened to a paramedic. Now my fate falls to the devilishly handsome biker I’d hit with my car. He can either hand me over to his club mates or let me go. Personally, I preferred the third choice—give in to a desire that’s consumed us since we first met.


This is a dark romance with morally ambiguous themes.







PRE-ORDER LINKS

99c for pre-order only!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


There once lived a devil and an angel on the shoulders of a sweet Australian lady who has always loved writing romance.

Kinley Crain is that devil, the alter ego who craves bad boys, kink, and taboo storylines. Whether it’s bikers, mobsters, or morally ambiguous men, Kinley is ready to explore the relationships that thaws these wicked characters’ hearts.

If you think you can withstand high heat stories with lots of passion, need, bad boys, and kinky situations, come to the dark side. Kinley can’t bake cookies, but she will suck you into a world you won’t want to leave.


AUTHOR LINKS




No comments:

Post a Comment