Monday 26 July 2021

Release Boost - Saving Easton by Kaci Rose




Title: Saving Easton
A Brother's Best Friend Romance
Series: Oakside Military Heroes #2
Author: Kaci Rose
Genre: Small Town Military Romance
Release Date: July 22, 2021


BLURB

Can love free the heart of a former prisoner of war?

Easton
My time as a POW left emotional scars that cut far deeper than any physical ones. I can’t stand to be touched. I am plagued by horrid nightmares. I knew therapy was my only option, but I didn’t realize it was fate leading me there... until I saw Paisley. As the sister of my best friend, I’ve had a crush on her for years. If anything can crack through the darkness rooted within me, it’s the warmth of her beauty.

Paisley
I didn’t know Easton joined the military until the day he walked into Oakside where I work. With therapy dogs and a delicate touch, I’ve helped countless veterans. Never one this close to my heart. Easton isn’t the boy I once knew anymore. All he’s endured has made him retreat inside himself. Can I help him coax him back out into the light? Or will some part of him forever be a prisoner to his pain?

This is a Steamy, Brother's Best Friend, Small Town, Military Romance. No Cliffhangers.
This is Book 2 in the Oakside Military Heroes Series.
As always there is a satisfying Happy Ever After.
If you love steamy romances with a scarred hero, hot love scenes, military men, and small towns, then this one is for you.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






COMING SOON


Releasing August 19

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Releasing February 17

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


Kaci Rose runs on coffee, chocolate, and Oreos. She writes the type of romance books she wants to read. 
Kaci loves her book boyfriends with tattoos, muscles, beards, and a little dirty.


AUTHOR LINKS




No comments:

Post a Comment