Monday 24 January 2022

Cover Re-reveal - Beauty in Lies Series by Adelaide Forrest



Beauty in Lies Series
Author: Adelaide Forrest
Genre: Dark Mafia Romance
Cover Photos: Wander Aguiar
Model: Andrew Biernat



UNTIL TOMORROW COMES

My world is dangerous – my enemies everywhere. I came to Chicago to fight a war.
One glance was all it took. From the moment I saw Isa, I was obsessed.
For sixteen months, I’ve waited. Biding my time and learning everything about her.
And now it’s time to finally make her mine.
My beautiful innocent has a secret, but I’ll be damned if I let that stop me. I’ve taken her away to paradise and given her a choice.
Fall in love with me.
Or else.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




UNTIL FOREVER ENDS

It was all a lie.
A monster like Rafe could never be the loving, doting husband I deserve.
He knows it too.
He says he gave me a chance.
He says I made the wrong choice.
The man determined to possess me is no longer hiding his true self. The notorious crime boss, El Diablo, will not be denied. He’s going to imprint himself on me. Body and soul, I will belong to him…
Unless I escape – endure.
The fires of Hell burn hot.
Hot enough to forge its new queen.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




UNTIL RETRIBUTION BURNS

Mi reina burned me and claimed me as hers.
I thought I could own her. Possess her heart.
She consumed every part of me – El Diablo without a soul.
Our love is made of nightmares.
She should hate me for the monster I am, but we’re destiny.
Our secrets haunt us. The past is coming.
But I will never give her up. No matter the price.
Nothing will keep me from her.






PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




UNTIL DEATH US DO PART

In secrets we trust.
In promises we doubt.
From the moment Rafael approached me, I knew he would destroy me.
He built our love on secrets and lies – a manipulation that tore us apart.
I don’t know how to trust the man I love. The man I’ve chosen.
But our enemies are closing in and demanding payment for the blood we’ve spilled.
They want to make us suffer for our crimes, but it isn’t Rafael’s life at stake.
It’s mine.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO


Adelaide fell in love with books at a young age and quickly discovered her love for writing soon after. Since then, she’s become a self-professed plot hoarder of over 300 book concepts.
After receiving her degree in Psychology, Adelaide went on to work in a therapeutic riding facility. When her daughter was born, Adelaide traded out her boots to be a stay-at-home mom. In 2019, she added author to those job duties after a lifetime of dreaming about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment