Monday 17 January 2022

Cover Re-reveal - Heartless Boss by J.M. Stoneback




Title: Heartless Boss
Series: A New York Night #1
Author: J.M. Stoneback
Genre: Enemies to Lovers Office Romance
Cover Design: Najla Qamber Designs
Release Date: March 17, 2019


BLURB

Work. Drink. F*ck. Repeat.

I don't need anything else... not until she walks back into my life.

Gia Gallagher is my new personal assistant, but we go way back.

Back to when we both fell hard, and I broke us.

Except now, I want her even more.

But I'm not the man I used to be.

I'm heartless now. A boss.

And she's nothing but an employee.

Unless I break all of my rules... for her.

This book was previously published as Chasing Gun. This book is a complete STANDALONE and part of The New York Night Series.







PURCHASE LINKS

FREE for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Always free in Kindle Unlimited





EXCERPT

“I don’t understand why you’re trying to hide this from me. You’re beautiful, Gia. Everything about you is, from the way you say random facts to the way you like to have the last word. The scars on your body don’t take away from your beauty. If a person doesn’t like your scars then fuck them. Means they’re a piece of shit anyway.”

Then he bends down and presses his warm lips against my pale scars like his kiss is rewriting history. His kisses send a message to my scars that I’m the most beautiful woman in the world, despite my imperfect body.

It’s okay to have battle scars, and he accepts every inch of me. I wipe the tears with the back of my hand. He scoops me up by my butt. I wrap my legs around his waist and he rains kisses on my face as if he’s kissing my soul.

His mouth breaks from mine and he chuckles. “I should punish you for being a liar.”






AUTHOR BIO

J.M. writes contemporary and dark mafia romance. She lives in Georgia, with her three boys and her husband. Her hobbies consist of reading, playing video games, and spending time with her family. 


AUTHOR LINKS


No comments:

Post a Comment