Monday 17 January 2022

Series Blitz - Midwest Boys Series by A.M. Brooks



Midwest Boys Series
Author: A.M. Brooks
Genre: Romantic Suspense



#MNGIRL

My family’s scandal is my fall from grace. The night of my seventeenth birthday leads to the final event that catapults my future in a different direction. One call for help turns into my only chance of survival.

Now, the only way to stay safe is to keep hidden.

Hidden in a small town in the middle of “No-where”, Minnesota, away from my friends, my prestigious school, and my family, I have to mesh with the other hidden children in order to survive.

Though, it’s not just the Bogeyman that keeps me up at night…

Ciaran Jakobe, with his frosty blue eyes and instant dislike for me sets my nerves on end. There is no escaping his sharp words and constant torment. Every push from him sparks a fire of fight inside me. Every smirk from his full, pink lips makes me want to punch him in the face. He’s my nemesis and my dark hero.

I may be paying for my parent’s mistakes but I won’t let a Midwest Boy get the best of me.





PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU




MY #MNGIRL

I was hidden so we could be safe.
I survived so I could reclaim my life.
Now, everything has been destroyed by the same evil always lurking in the shadows.
Time is running out and my world keeps unraveling.
All I can do is put my trust in the boy with the messy blond hair, icicle eyes and lips that tell lies.
Can the Midwest Boys protect me?
The body count around town would suggest otherwise.

My job was simple. Keep her alive, make sure she follows the rules and keep her out of trouble.
I’ll win back her trust and keep her safe no matter what it costs me.
The girl with the purple hair and eyes that flare to life when I’m near are my undoing.
She used to be my enemy.
Now death and destruction are following her and loyalty has been stained by spilled blood.
Someone waged a war against Rogue. It’s time to answer back.





PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU




#ROGUE

What started as a shelter for the weak, the defenseless, the brave, the survivors, soon became a family’s legacy.
Their protection became a town’s mission.

Jason & Kelly
He's known her since middle school. He fought for her attention from his best friend. Their shared bond in Matt's family business has brought them closer together until jealousy and one night changes everything.

Matt & Erika
Torn by responsibility and destiny, they think they have it all with their future planned until they don't. Her ghosts are back to haunt her. He can't save her this time. The family business always comes first.

Whose story will it be?
*This book will be told based on what the reader's decide.





PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU




#SUMMERGIRL

Silas
This summer is supposed to be epic.
New sister. New family. Same crew.
The only thing I didn’t count on was her.

Lux brings with her a whole new set of issues, danger, and bodies trailing our wake.

When lines blur, my own self worth is tested.
Being abandoned at a young age made me used to being alone. I had no-one until my best-friends came along and saved me, making them the only family I know.

At first I’m cautious, but Lux soon becomes a target I’m determined to keep safe.
A friend, I never thought I’d have. A liar, I never thought I’d needed.

When lies and betrayal wrap us in darkness, neither of us will escape the storm.

Lux
The summer was all the time I was given to earn my freedom.
What started as a ruse, quickly becomes a fight for my life.

I don’t want to lie.
I don’t want to betray everyone who makes me feel at home.
I refuse to hurt Silas.

He’s broken, damaged, and deadly. The type of man a girl should run from.
But I always loved a challenge.

To escape the storm, we’ll have to trust in the one thing that has always let us down...love.





PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU




#NYGIRL

Kai

I’ve seen danger, witnessed death, and watched as my best friends fought to overcome their own fears for the women they love. Always putting the job first.
Oaklynn was never part of my plan.
She’s the light to my darkness.
I tried my hardest to protect her from this life, to keep her thoughts about me pure.
One summer was all it took to destroy us.

Now as fall moves in, our lives are moving in different directions. My own selfish need to keep the two halves of me separate has clashed. The fallout may be more than I can handle.

Rogue is closing in on the ones who threaten all we hold dear.
This is my only chance, I just hope Oaklynn can forgive me when it’s all over.

Oaklynn

I didn’t think I’d fall in love. The concept almost seemed too cliche for me. Until I met Kai.
The mysterious guy who’s voice I knew before I ever saw his face.
Butterflies and glitter.
That is what having him in my life became. A complete fairytale.
One summer was all it took to destroy us.

My best friend is in danger and the people she has been hiding with are being hunted.
Throw in a serial killer and things just get messier.
I could have handled it, if I’d known the truth.
Fall is the season of change and new beginnings. Maybe that means it’s time for us to move on.
How can I ever forgive, when I don’t even know what the truth is?







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO

AM Brooks is an author with a variety of stories; Contemporary Romance, New Adult, and mature YA. Her writing style is suspenseful and sometimes leads to heart-wrenching conclusions. With a background in forensic psychology she really goes for those investigative, dark and twisty feels. And of course, lots of love!

Brooks enjoys reading as much as writing. Television shows such as Criminal Minds, Scandal, and One Tree Hill are her go-to binge worthy series. She loves spending time with her friends and family with a good glass of beer or wine. If she isn’t reading or writing, Brooks is Pinteresting future home projects for her wonderful husband to accomplish or hanging out with her three lovely children.


AUTHOR LINKS



No comments:

Post a Comment