Wednesday 12 January 2022

Pre-order Blitz - To Hate You by Bella J.




Title: To Hate You
Series: Reckless #2
Author: Bella J.
Genre: Erotic Age Gap Romance
Release Date: February 10, 2022


BLURB

Dear Noah,

I hate you.

I hate the memory of you.

I hate the color of your eyes and the image of your face that’s stuck inside my head.
But, no matter how hard I try, I can’t forget you.

I hate that damn cottage. I hate that I can still smell you when I go in there, and I wish I could burn it all to the ground.

I hate that I kissed you that night. I hate that I can’t go back in time and stop myself from doing it.
That’s how it all started, with a simple kiss. A stupid kiss. A moment that ruined my life.

I hate the letter you left me. I hate that I sat around for weeks waiting for you, hoping you’d come back.
But you never did.

I hate that I still miss you. You don’t deserve it.

I hate that you were right. You hurt me just like you said you would.

And I hate that, even though you broke my heart…I’ll never forget you.

Ever.

Not all my love,
Sienna

Author's Note: Please note that this is not a dark romance, but does contain scenes that some readers might find hard to read. Book 1, To Touch You, must be read first.







PRE-ORDER LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



AVAILABLE NOW


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO

All the way from Cape Town, South Africa, Bella J lives for the days when she’s able to retreat to her writer’s cave where she can get lost in her little pretend world of romance, love, and insanely hot bad boys.

Bella J is a Hybrid Author with both Self-Published and Traditional Published work. Even though her novels range from drama, to comedy, to suspense, it's the dark, twisted side of romance she loves the most.

You can sign up for her newsletter here: http://eepurl.com/gmA7Mf


AUTHOR LINKS


No comments:

Post a Comment