Thursday 2 July 2015

Review - And Then You by Amanda Richardson


Title: And Then You 
Author: Amanda Richardson 
Release Date: June 4, 2015





One night changes everything for both of them… 

At age twenty-five, Evianna Halle has a master’s degree and a broken heart. In an effort to move forward, she accepts a job as a live-in nanny for Nicholas Wilder, a recent widower with a young daughter. But when she meets Nick, her young and kind-hearted employer, she realizes that maybe the universe brought them together at just the right time for a reason, even if it’s unconventional. 

Day by day, they learn to heal as one. Nick and Evi discover that perhaps friendship (and eventually love) can overcome heartbreak of the worst kind, even if that means abandoning the life they thought they'd live and embracing a new, unknown future. 

And Then You is an emotional contemporary romance about unexpected love—and finding your way again when you thought everything good in your life was gone forever.










Wow, just the prologue had me in tears and I knew this book was going to be one of those. Ms. Richardson, you did not disappoint!


Nick Wilder has been to hell and back yet he knows he has to keep living; if not for himself, for his young daughter. Due to his job he's not able to take care of her as he wishes so he places an ad for a live-in nanny and, let me say, his life will never be the same after that ad!! 

Evi's heart has been broken brutally and after giving herself some time to wallow in self pity, she answers an ad for a nanny position. Little did she know that her life was about to change infinitely. I was laughing so hard when Nick and Evi were emailing back and forth that my hubby asked me, “What's so funny?” I tried explaining but he just gave me a look like, ‘just go back and keep reading and enjoying your book.

I could imagine how hard it must have been for Nick to bring another woman into his daughter's even though it was strictly business. The chemistry between the two of them was so HOT that I had to put my tablet down to cool myself down! 

This was a beautiful story of continuing to live, not only for someone else, but for yourself and your own happiness. I loved how Nick and Evi actually spent time together and got to know each other, seeing not only the good qualities but also the imperfections! Thank you for such a beautiful story of second chance love, Amanda Richardson! 
~ Review by Kara






Award-winning travel writer turned self-published indie author of The ForetellingThe Redemption, and the serial romance In Search of Yesterday (all episodes now available). I enjoy black tea with lots of milk and honey (why does everyone drink everything black?) and my weakness is cat videos.



No comments:

Post a Comment