Thursday 18 February 2016

Review - The Absolution of Aidan by Kathy Coopmans


Title: The Absolution of Aidan
Series: The Syndicate #3
Author: Kathy Coopmans
Release Date: February 16, 2016


Aidan Hughes
I was cruel to Deidre La Russo. Said things I should never say to a woman.
Seen things happen to her.
Things darker than the bottle of liquor I consume.
I felt helpless.
Defeated.
The memories are more tortuous than the act of her torture.
Then she walks back into my life, only she’s not alone. 

Deidre La Russo
I have my reasons for leaving.
I lived through hell.
I was beaten, tortured. Drugged.
I have secrets.
I have to tell them.
Danger brought us all together.
Danger may rip us apart.

Book three of The Best Selling Syndicate Series. 
Books one and two are available now.
The Wrath of Cain
The Redemption of Roan
For 18 and over due to explicit sex, graphic violence and language.






Oh, Aidan! You would make any woman’s panties melt off!! 

Aidan Hughes is a dangerous man. But that doesn’t mean he isn’t a good man. Deidre LaRusso spent quite a bit of time hiding. Hiding from her past and from Aidan. She learned and loved and attempted to move on with her life after a traumatic event. But life isn’t that easy…for anyone. When the time comes for her to move on and reconnect with those in her life, life provides her with a BANG!!! 

Aidan will never forget Deidre. Deidre will never forget Aidan. 
For reasons left to the heart they both think the other has moved on without the other one. 
One day things change. 

Kathy Coopmans has a way of drawing you in. Making the reader laugh, cry, laugh again and become so emotionally invested in her books, and with her characters, that they become part our lives. When we aren’t reading the books, they are missing. At this point it isn’t just Aidan and Deidre that we are wrapped up in but Cain and Calla, Roan and Alina, and all the Syndicate family. I’m totally invested and can’t wait for the next book. I need more now!!! 
~ Review by Heather




Kathy Coopmans is a Michigan native where she resides with her husband Tony. They have two grown sons. She's a woman known to always have a book in her hands. For years her desire ran deep to put her first story on paper. At the young age of fifty, she succeeded and so the dream begins!



No comments:

Post a Comment