Friday 26 February 2016

Review - Live Without Regret by K.L. Grayson


Title: Live Without Regret
Series: A Touch of Fate #3
Author: K.L. Grayson
Release Date: February 12, 2016


L.O.V.E. 

How can those four letters cause so much pain? Everyone talks about how great love is, with all the flowers and the butterflies, but that wasn’t my experience at all. Love wasn’t something I wanted or even needed. 

Nope. 

Been there. 

Done that. 

I have the sweat, tears and blood-soaked T-shirt to prove it. 

The jagged edges of a damaged heart tell the story of my past, but just because I’ve sworn off love doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy men. Because I do. Few things feel better than being tangled up with a hard body. Grabby hands, moans of pleasure, and sighs of happiness are all part of a well-balanced diet, as long as no strings are attached. 

Wild, crazy sex—yes. 

Love—hell no. 

But then Connor Jackson came into my life. 

He’s the complete opposite of my ex. From his shaggy hair, scruffy beard, sexy tattoos, all the way down to his Chucks T’s. 

I want Connor. 

The only problem—Connor wants forever. 

But forever doesn’t exist. It can be taken away in the blink of an eye, and this is one heartbreak I know I wouldn’t be able to survive. 





Wow, this story here gave me the feels and had me fist-pumping a big ‘hell yessss!!’

Reading Brittany's story, I so badly wanted her to get her HEA, especially after everything went down with Tyson and how brutally he broke her heart (yes, that's how it felt). Due to the heartbreak, Britt vows to never give her heart away again, so that only left one thing... One night stands. 

Panty melting, sexy, tatted Connor Jackson was done with one night stands, but when Britt tells him that is all she has to offer, he rethinks his decision, just to be able to have her under him. What I loved about these two was their instant chemistry—and not just the sexual one. 

Connor had me swooning at how amazingly sweet and patient he was with Britt, especially with all she had gone through. Everything he did to show her he wanted to get to know the real her, and not just get in her panties as a Wham! Bam! Thank You, Ma'am!, I loved. EVERYTHING he did to show Britt he was different had me giggling and smiling like a love sick person! And let's not forget Britt's sassy, feisty attitude that totally complemented Connor's rough, rugged, sweet side. These two have definitely jumped to one of my favorite couples!

Thank you, K.L. Grayson, for such a beautiful story of second chances at love! For those that feel like there is no such thing as a second chance, this book proves that we just have to believe in it and allow it! 
~ Review by Kara

Live Without Regret is a love story with a simple reminder to live every day in the moment and to the fullest. At least that’s what I got out of it. The title was extremely perfect for me. 

Brittany had a rules for her life just as most of us do. But, in reality, all she needed was someone to help her break those rules. For her, it was Connor Jackson. The day she decided to ink her body was the day her life was forever changed. No, it wasn’t because she decided to place something forever on her skin, but because of the man she met while doing that. Connor was the epitome of HOT. But he was also so much more than that…

I loved reading Connor and Brittany’s love story. It was a short, fast, fun read for me. I loved that it was high level. I didn’t get lost in the details of their careers, which the author could have done, but instead stayed true to who the characters were outside of those jobs. It seemed as though the book flew by for me and came at just the perfect time. I’m hooked on this author’s writing, and can’t wait to read more! 
~ Review by Heather




K.L. Grayson resides in a small town outside of St. Louis, MO. She is entertained daily by her extraordinary husband, who will forever inspire every good quality she writes in a man. Her entire life rests in the palms of six dirty little hands, and when the day is over and those pint-sized cherubs have been washed and tucked into bed, you can find her typing away furiously on her computer. She has a love for alpha-males, brownies, reading, tattoos, sunglasses, and happy endings...and not particularly in that order.



No comments:

Post a Comment