Monday 28 September 2015

Review - Danny's Main by Lisa N. Paul


Title: Danny’s Main
Series: Charistown #4
Author: Lisa N Paul
Release Date: September 28, 2015


A man walks into a bar...

That's how all jokes start, but this isn't a joke.

This is their story.

Their lust.
Their love.
Their loss.
Their life. 

And all because, a man walked into bar.






It has been a long time since I have had a book emotionally gut me, tear me open, and then heal me. It takes a special story, special characters and love and emotions poured onto the pages. THIS is the book that tipped me over the edge. 

Julie and Danny’s story starts right away, first page, and it was perfect. The trials they face together—some made me laugh, some made me love, and some broke my heart, but each one made me feel like these characters were real!

This book will be tough to read for some. But I realized as I read that it could be anyone of my friends, or me, going through everything these two do. There are quite a few points in this book that I was personally able to relate to, and that made the experience of this story fly off the pages for me. 

This is my fist book by Lisa N Paul, but I will be back for more and more! Her writing style puts you into the middle of the story, middle of the family, middle of the emotions. 
~ Review by Devlynn




Lisa N. Paul is a wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, reader, writer, and self-proclaimed comedian--just not always in that order. Ever since she was a little girl, she has devoured books. Falling in love with the Sweet Valley High series at a young age drew Lisa to series books and inspired her to write her own. Thursday Nights, Storm Front and Breaking To Breath are the first three books in her Charistown series. Blocked is a stand-alone romantic comedy.

When not writing, Lisa can be found eating french fries and Godiva raspberry truffles, or hanging out with her husband and two sons.




No comments:

Post a Comment