Monday 26 October 2015

Review - Transparent by Erin Noelle


Title: Transparent 
Series: Luminous #2
Author: Erin Noelle
Release Date: October 15, 2015


Her elusive past didn’t worry me,

Her heartbreaking scars never made me cringe,

And her haunting demons only made me a stronger man.

But the day Blake Martin was stolen from me,

I was scared to death.

Prepared to do anything necessary to get her back,

Little did I know it just might cost me my life.

My name is Madden Decker, and this is my story.






Who knew anything involving the mafia could be so dang sexy? This book hits all the sexy pressure points. A captivating rich man trying to get his girlfriend back from a gorgeous mafia man? Uh yes, where do I sign up for that treatment? 

They say the coals are the hottest part of a fire and good lord, did this book smoulder! Erin Noelle has a way of making things that aren't usually a turn on sound like they're dripping with sex appeal. Her writing is hypnotic and takes you on a journey you aren't willing to end. The pure enjoyment of the author's words had me wanting to slow down, but the suspense had me on the edge of my seat willing me to read faster. It was the best kind of carnival ride. 
~ Review by Kelly

My goodness, what a freaking ride was my heart put through in this continuation of Blake and Madden's story! To be honest, I wasn't sure how it was going to end; I felt like I literally held my breathe through out the entire book.

This book was just, ARGHH! Amazing! And it played with my emotions like a violin plays music. Hold on tight to your heart because, once you're done, it will feel like it's been put through a blender. 

Once again, freaking amazing job, Erin Noelle! I cannot wait for what else you have in store for us! 
~ Review by Kara



Erin Noelle is a Texas native, where she lives with her husband and two young daughters. While earning her degree in History at the University of Houston, she rediscovered her love for reading that was first instilled by her grandmother when she was a young child.

A lover of happily-ever-afters, both historical and current, Erin is an avid reader of all romance novels. Her titles published include the Book Boyfriend Series, the Dusk ‘Til Dawn Series, Translucent, Conspire — co-authored with SE Hall, Surviving Us, MILF: Wrong Kind of Love and Spark.

Her books have been a part of the USA Today Bestselling list and the Amazon and Barnes & Noble overall Top 100.



No comments:

Post a Comment