Wednesday 9 March 2016

Review - Into Temptation by Skyla Madi


Title: Into Temptation
Author: Skyla Madi
Release Date: February 21, 2016


"Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."

I'm not a good Catholic girl.

A good Catholic girl would never use church on Sunday to perve on the Father's son.

A good Catholic girl would never pulse between her thighs and lose her breath over the boy who recites the closing prayer - even if his voice is low and sinful enough to make her toes curl in her shoes.

A good Catholic girl would never allow herself to be lead into temptation by dirty, blond hair and dark eyes...

And a good Catholic girl would never use bible study as an excuse to be used and abused.

But, like I said, I'm not a good Catholic girl...

And he's FAR from a good Catholic boy.

Caleb Andrews is everything I don't need, but he's everything I want...

God help me. 






Arghhhhhh, Skyla Madi, what the hell did you do to my heart?! Chapter one sucked me right and my goodness, I didn't realize what I was getting myself into. 

I thought, ‘Oh, Cassia is just rebelling against her parents’, but when her story came out, I realized it was much more than that. In reality, she was looking for her freedom from her parents and I would have also. But what caused her to be in the predicament that she finds herself in?

Dirty, dirty Caleb was just DIRTY, and he had my thighs clenching, my toes curling and my heart speeding like it was nobody's business. The first time he opened his mouth he had me thinking naughty thoughts that I almost felt guilty about...almost. He was anything but an obedient pastor's son—he was the total opposite of his father. 

Caleb and Cassia have a tumultuous relationship, and it had me getting mad, irritated and just plain grouchy! They were both stubborn, not wanting to give in until the other did first, but when they finally did… *BOOM* Fireworks went off everywhere!! 

The sexual chemistry between them was off the charts! Though there is plenty of steam, there is also a story of love, fighting for your freedom, and moving on, too. Hold on for this roller coaster ride between two stubborn people wanting the same thing, yet wanting it done their own way! 

Now, Skyla Madi, that ending had me… Well, you'll have to One-Click to find out! I just have to ask, there will be more on them, RIGHT??? 
~ Review by Kara



Skyla Madi is an Australian writer from Brisbane, Queensland. 

Skyla started her writing career fresh out of high school and at 22 she is a giver of both real and fictional life. 

She is an aquarian, lover of the written word and author of the #1 BESTSELLING Consumed trilogy.



No comments:

Post a Comment