Tuesday 19 May 2015

Review - When Fates Collide Series by Isabelle Richards



 Title: When Fates Collide
Series: When Fates Collide #1
Author: Isabelle Richards
Release Date: January 26, 2015


Life can change in the blink of an eye. One moment, Lily Preston is trapped in a loveless marriage. In a split second she is free, but at what cost? Her mundane life is set into a free fall of tragedy and terror. Her husband maybe out of her life, but he left a storm of collateral damage behind and the burden is on Lily to sort it out.

Fate connects Lily with Gavin Edwards, a charmingly handsome British gentleman that has been drawn into her tangled circumstance. Gavin is everything Lily’s husband wasn’t and gives her hope that love really does exist. Gavin wants nothing more than to sweep Lily up and carry her off into the sunset, far away from the devastation left behind by her husband. Gavin has been the first breath of fresh air in her life, but she isn’t looking to be saved. She needs to clean up her husband’s mess and find a way to save herself in the process.

Does she throw caution to the wind and open her heart? Or listen to her head that tells her and go it alone until she’s found herself again?





AMAZON US / UK




Lily's marriage didn't turn out the way she always imagined, yet she stuck with it through the good and bad. Out of nowhere, she's given the news that should have had her sad and broken but instead she was...okay. I know when I read that I thought, ‘wait what?’, but as I kept reading I understood why it seemed she was emotionless.

Once you start reading this book, you'd better to be ready to read it through without any interruptions because you'll want to find out who, what, where, when and what the hell just happened?!

This book really surprised me because there are so many twists, turns and bombshells that had me trying to piece together the puzzle that was in front of me. Isabelle Richards, what have you done to my heart and sanity?? I want…. no, I need to know what will become of Gavin and Lily. I'm so glad I have book two because I need answers and I don't want to wait!

~ Review by Kara




 Title: When Fate Isn't Enough
Series: When Fates Collide #2
Author: Isabelle Richards
Release Date: February 25, 2015



Can a romance that was written in the stars - bringing lust, passion, and love - survive real life? Lily Clark and Gavin Edwards met when their lives collided in a crazy twist of fate. Building a life together will take more than destiny, especially when ghosts from their past are trying to tear them apart.

After enduring an intense few months of drama, horror, and physical tribulations, Lily decides to escape her life in Washington, DC to join Gavin in London. Trust and faith have never come easily to Lily. She will be put to the test now that she and Gavin are living under the same roof. To make matters worse, trouble seems to find Lily wherever she goes. She thought she’d rid herself of her husband’s demons, but she soon learns that when you make a deal with the devil, he never really leaves. Can she and Gavin work together, or will she continue to shut him out and fight her own battles? Find out what happens When Fate Isn’t Enough.






AMAZON US / UK




This book picks up right where book one left off and Lily has decided to take a chance and join Gavin in London. Well, let me say, her life will never be the same. It's a fresh start to start over but the one thing that won't leave her alone are her ex husband's demons…

Like any relationship Lily and Gavin's isn't perfect but the passion and chemistry is HOT, leaving me panting like a hot mess!! Now, there is someone close to Gavin that is definitely not happy for them and I so wanted to throat punch her many times, yet I couldn't.

One thing I loved about Lily is her kickass attitude, because she decided she would no longer be taken advantage of. But that ending… WTF?? I. Just. Couldn't.... You will have to read it yourself to find out what I mean; it left me with so many questions and I. Need. Answers. Now! 5 Amazing stars

~ Review by Kara




 Title: When Fates Align
Series: When Fates Collide #3
Author: Isabelle Richards
Release Date: May 6, 2015



Why would fate bring them together only to tear them apart?
 
Lily and Gavin were brought together in a clash of tragedy and chaos. Amid the ashes of lives gone wrong, they thought they found a second chance at love. With trouble from their previous lives lurking around every corner, they quickly learned that love from a star-crossed romance isn’t enough to survive.
 
Lily has slipped through Gavin’s fingers, and he feels as though he’s been sentenced to an eternity in hell. But if he’s going to perish in the ninth circle, everyone responsible for coming between him and Lily will go down with him.
 
Perhaps their love was never meant to be. But, if he’s learned anything from his time with Lily, it’s that sometimes everything has to crash and burn before life can begin again.





AMAZON US / UK




The end of book two left me in tears so naturally when I started reading When Fates Align, even just the opening chapter had my heart beating wildly! I'm not sure if I would have been able to keep living but Gavin did because in his heart he knew, he just knew, that it couldn't be.

I'm not going to give away much more because this book really brought the BOOM of all BOOMS, and had me on the edge of my seat, needing to get to the end, needing to see what would happen to all of them. Oh, and Gavin's love for Lily, my goodness, how beautiful; it showed me that love is a powerful thing!

Once again, this book took us on a heck of a roller coaster ride and had me hanging on for dear life, but once the ride ended… well, I know I will never be the same. Isabelle Richards, this was a perfect ending to this trilogy. I can't wait for whatever else Ms. Richards brings out. 5 Boom stars!

~ Review by Kara






No comments:

Post a Comment