Friday 17 April 2015

Review - The Temptress by C.J. Fallowfield



Title: The Temptress
Author: C.J. Fallowfield
Release Date: April 10, 2015



There’s just something about a French accent, something that conjures images of romance, sex and passion. There’s a reason French is called ‘the language of love.’

Lulu McQueen runs an exclusive honeytrap agency, to test the fidelity of rich men for their suspicious partners. While her business flourishes and her track record in the field remains unbroken, earning her the nickname of The Temptress, her personal life isn’t so successful.

A trip to Paris, years ago, led to the most erotic encounter of her life with Luc, a charismatic, dominant, irresistible Frenchman. For one night she experienced bliss on a scale she’d never encountered and fled in the morning, ashamed of herself, but her Parisian one night stand was burned into her memories and no one since had compared.

With no one available on short notice, Lulu steps in to lure Mrs. Le Grand’s rich husband, for an extortionately high fee. Lulu’s in for the shock of her life when she finds her mark at the hotel bar. Luc Le Grand still has a face and body to make Adonis weep. He exudes confidence, masculinity and raw sex appeal.

The question now isn’t whether Lulu can tempt him, but whether she can resist him, retain her reputation and secure her fee, or whether she’ll fall under Mr. Le Grand’s spell. 

Again.





The Temptress by CJ Fallowfield is a fun, funny, sexy book.

Lulu McQueen runs an exclusive honeytrap business. She has earned her nickname of The Temptress. While her business life is amazing, her personal life could use some work. After a one night stand in Paris her life has never been the same.

It did not take long for me to be sucked into the story in the best way possible. This was a fast-paced book full of well developed characters and intricate plot lines. Lulu had a great back story which included amazing, supporting characters. The banter and humor are great, the sex is white hot and panty dropping. I may have even considered changing panties a time or two.

The HEA was the perfect bonus! I’m going to be that girl who says: this book had the perfect amount of dirty sex, sweetness and love for me! Isn’t that what every girl wants?!?! This is one my first reads by CJ and I will be picking up more soon!


~ Review by Heather


Dirty talking, arrogant, dominant Frenchman? Check. Super sexy, amber eyed, fun-loving girl? Check. Hot, kinky one-night stand in Paris? Double check.

Luc Le Grand and Lulu McQueen meet one night in a bar in Paris. He is determined to have her, and had her easily caving to her “no one-night stands” rule quickly. The attraction and chemistry between the two is off the charts scorching!!

“I am not leaving until you change your mind. I cannot leave. I have to be inside you, Lulu. I have never felt such desperation to claim a woman as I have for you. I need to taste your need for me, to have you ride my face as I drown in you, to grasp those perfect cheeks of your backside as I fuck you against the wall…”

I mean who can resist that?!?

It’s only one night, or is it? It takes six years and an evil bitchy wife for them to cross paths again. But once they do, it’s like they were never apart. Luc and Lulu are perfect together. They are sosexually compatible, but they are also emotionally compatible. Luc has the perfect words, whether dirty or sweet depending on the situation.

“I told you, you are my purpose in life, Lulu McQueen. I came from nothing, I could live with nothing again if I had to.”

They have many trials and tribulations throughout their relationship, and at times it did feel just a little too perfect, but I loved the love they had for one another.
~ Review by Tiffany


C.J. Fallowfield is an Amazon bestselling, multi-published, author who writes contemporary erotic romance novels, which are full of humour, emotion and plenty of drama. She is a 45 year old female from the United Kingdom and lives in the wonderful countryside of Wales, surrounded by rolling hills, trees and fields full of sheep and cows. Her writing aids include chocolate, Ben & Jerry’s and copious amounts of coffee, wine or cider. Reading was her main pastime, until she discovered the joy of creating hot, erotic, romantic fiction, but she still tries to set aside time to indulge her appetite for steamy reads by other authors too.

No comments:

Post a Comment