Tuesday 28 April 2015

Release Week Blitz - A Scoundrel by Moonlight by Anna Campbell




Image Map
Title: A Scoundrel by Moonlight
Series: Sons of Sin #4
Author: Anna Campbell
Release Date: April 28, 2015



Anything can happen in the moonlight . . .

Justice. That's all Nell Trim wants-for her sister and for the countless other young women the Marquess of Leath has ruined with his wildly seductive ways. Now she has a bold plan to take him down . . . as long as she can resist the scoundrel's temptations herself.

From the moment Nell meets James Fairbrother, the air positively sizzles. Yet for all his size and power, there's something amazingly tender in his touch. Could he really be such a depraved rogue? The only way to find out is to beat the devil at his own game . . . one tempting kiss at a time.






AMAZON US




Oh my gosh! I absolutely loved A Scoundrel by Moonlight! It was fantastic and entertaining, and I could barely pull myself away sometimes! It was a truly great historical romance and Ms. Campbell will definitely be on my list of authors from now on.

Man, Miss Eleanor Trim is a handful! She's strong, stubborn, and determined. She's smart and she's a true lady. Nell is an awesome heroine and even though I wanted to smack some sense into her at times, I really loved her! I especially loved the way she challenged James; it was extremely fun to watch!

And oh my gosh, did I love James Fairbrother! The Marquess of Leath is one sexy-as-hell nobleman, but he stole my heart with his thoughtfulness! I swear he made my chest clench so tight it was hard to breathe when he wasn't melting my heart. I just love that guy, he's an amazing hero!

A Scoundrel by Moonlight will take you on a wild ride of danger, deception, passion, beauty, and love. It made my heart pound and race and ache. It made me yell, laugh, and smile a lot. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading this wonderful book!!

A Scoundrel by Moonlight is a standalone, mostly told from James and Nell's POV, but we do hear from one other person, and James and Nell do get their HEA!

~ Review by Paige
 


Always a voracious reader, Anna Campbell decided when she was a child that she wanted to be a writer. Once she discovered the wonderful world of romance novels, she knew exactly what she wanted to write. Anna has won numerous awards for her historical romances, including the RT Book Reviews Reviewers' Choice, the Booksellers' Best, the Golden Quill (three times), the Heart of Excellence, the Aspen Gold (twice), and the Australian Romance Readers Association's most popular historical romance (five times). Her books have twice been nominated for Romance Writers of America's prestigious RITA Award and three times for Romance Writers of Australia's Romantic Book of the Year.

When she's not writing passionate, intense stories featuring gorgeous Regency heroes and the women who are their destiny, Anna loves to travel, especially in the United Kingdom, and listen to all kinds of music. She lives near the sea on the east coast of Australia, where she's losing her battle with an overgrown subtropical garden.



No comments:

Post a Comment