Thursday 9 April 2015

Review - Unpredictable by Shantel Tessier



Title: Unpredictable 
Author: Shantel Tessier 
Release Date: April 3, 2015 



I’m known for being an asshole. It suits me. I’m that guy who jokes about love and how settling down is overrated. Why would a guy ever fall for one woman when he can have as many as you want? Makes no sense to me.
 
But if being a cop has taught me anything, it’s that life is unpredictable. And that is exactly what Katherine is. I question my sanity on a daily basis because of that woman. Sometimes, she makes me want to keep her to myself, and other times, she makes me want to jump off a cliff just to get away from her.

Yet, I still find myself turning into that little pussy I said I’d never be. Showing up at her front door holding flowers, only to have her throw them at me. Calling just to say hello, only for her to press ignore. Yeah, I’ve become a pussy all right. A whipped one, at that. At first she was a challenge, but now I don’t like the fact that she is playing hard to get. But when someone comes after me, threatens my job, my life—it’s her who stands by my side. It’s her who has to pay for my sins, and it’s her who I’m threatened to lose. One thing that you need to know about me is that I'll fight for what I believe in. And I believe in her more than myself.

What’s that saying? Boy meets girl and the rest is history…Well, those who fuck with what is mine will become history.

Welcome to my world. The world of Parker O’Hare.

Suitable for adults only!









There is anger, laughter, pain, jail cells, and real emotion packed into this one story!
 
Parker and Missy. Oil and Water. Gas and Fire. Ice cream and Mustard. These are examples of things that should not necessarily be mixed, but sometimes when you do the results are amazing! (Not the ice cream and mustard one, that's just nasty!)

Have you ever read a book where you wanted to climb in and shake BOTH of the leads because, at every turn, they did something so ridiculous that you want to snap? But in a good way? I loved read the antics of Missy, she is a hoot. She is also the one person I would be afraid of.

Parker is a whore, plain and simple. He can come warm my bed anytime he wants to though, as long as my husband isn’t intimidated. He is also cocky, but from what I read, he has every right to be.

Unpredictable is a spin off and can be read without having to read the other series.


~ Review by Devlynn








I'm a Texas born girl who now lives in Tulsa, Oklahoma with my high school sweetheart, and our three year old little princess. I consider myself extremely lucky to be a stay home wife and mother. When I'm not reading or writing, I spend my time with friends and family.




No comments:

Post a Comment