Friday 10 April 2015

Review - Thrust by Victoria Ashley



Title: Thrust
Author: Victoria Ashley 
Release Date: April 3, 2015 



2 brothers... 1 girl...
 
I never expected to be that girl. The one desiring the touch of two brothers and being thrust into a world of intense pleasure. Not in reality anyway.

Both of these brothers are out to please and they both have the equipment to do it. The Wilder brothers have proved that.

Kyan Wilder fucks like no other man I've ever experienced. He's rough, creative and still willing to be gentle when you need it. He's every single woman's desire brought to life and he's not willing to let me go until he's done pleasing me in every possible way he can.

Hunter Wilder is a loose cannon. He likes to party, get wild and then show you a good time in the bedroom. He keeps me pleased and reminds me that I'm still young and not everything in life needs to be so serious.

We're all fine with sharing. Things are going smoothly. It saves the brothers from having to commit and it ensures that I'll always get the sexual satisfaction that I desire. I mean what girl doesn’t dream of having sex with the two most sinfully sexiest brothers to walk this earth?

Well I didn’t… Until I got a taste.

But then I remembered that nothing this good lasts forever...









What could be hotter than a sexy gym owner/personal trainer who can’t keep his hands off you? How about him having a hot, younger brother who also wants you?
 
Calla has had a long dry spell after a bad break-up. One night in her new apartment building and she meets an attractive man, Kyan, who wants her just as much as she wants him.

“Ride my fucking face until I taste your release on my tongue. I want every fucking last drop.”

There’s only one rule: it is just sex for fun, no feelings involved.

“There’s no attachment. We’re both free to fuck who we want, and there will be nothing more than me fucking her brains out and pleasuring her.”

Enter Hunter, Calla’s long time high school crush. Since she is just having fun with Kyan, she decides to just have fun with Hunter too.

“I want you to ride me right here in the back of my truck. I think it would be really fucking hot; you know, to sneak around like we all had to do in high school, having sex when and wherever we could without getting caught.”

So which brother will she end up with? Or will she end up alone? Read and find out! You won’t be disappointed! Thrust was a sexy-as-sin, panty-melting read that also showed how two people could work through their past issues.


~Review by Tiffany


Calla Reynolds is stuck between a rock and a hard place. Well, two very hard “places.” Brothers to be exact. Can she really let go of her inhibitions and enjoy sex without a relationship, no strings with two very different brothers?
 
Kyan Wilder is driven. Driven to succeed in everything he touches—in and out of the bedroom. Kyan is also very closed off. Unwilling to let anyone in and unwilling to admit any feelings besides lust.

Hunter Wilder is the opposite of his brother. Hunter is driven all right, not to succeed in business, but to succeed in pleasure—life is one big party. And Hunter is too busy enjoying it to settle.

But what happens when feelings start to interfere with sex? What happens when someone wants more?

Two guys, one girl? A love triangle between two gorgeous brothers with the “equipment” to please and pleasure. What’s not to like? I enjoyed most of the aspects of this book. I really liked Calla and her crazy roommate, Tori. Calla’s confusion over her feelings for both Kyan and Hunter rang true; she lusted after Kyan and had a lingering crush on Hunter from high school. She didn’t come across as slutty for dating both brothers.

I liked Kyan and Hunter a lot too. Kyan for his desire to please—damn, I wish every guy I dated had such burning devotion to pleasure! Hunter’s single focus on enjoying life and all that it brought was fun and easy to like. 

There were aspects of the love triangle that I didn’t like toward the end, but overall Thrust was a satisfying read.


~ Review by Missy





Victoria Ashley grew up in Rockford, IL and has had a passion for reading for as long as she can remember. After finding a reading app where it allowed readers to upload their own stories, she gave it a shot and writing became her passion. She lives for a good romance book with tattooed bad boys that are just highly misunderstood and is not afraid to be caught crying during a good read. When she’s not reading or writing about bad boys, you can find her watching her favorites shows such as Sons Of Anarchy, Dexter and True Blood. She is the author of Wake Up Call and This Regret and is currently working on more releases for 2014.



No comments:

Post a Comment